Are Abhiya parents now 🤔 (10th wedding anniversary)

Poll

Abhiya's kids

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As everyone must be knowing it's 15 December today and it marks abhiyas 10th wedding anniversary plus the termination of the show

But we all crave for pkyek season 2

So it's like never ending for us fans πŸ˜ƒ

But do you think Abhiya have babies now 

And if than how many ? πŸ˜³

Frankly speaking I want them to have only one beautiful daughter who is going to be a superstar or some supernatural thing attached to her 

We can imagine alot of things but definitely not an ordinary life for such an epic couple 

Do vote guys 

What do u think are Abhiya parents by now or still they haven't decided yet I know it's been 10 years now and atleast one kid toh ho hi gaya hoga πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ek q, teen char to hone hi chahiye🀣

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teen chaar bechari piya mar jayegi πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: lubnas227

Teen chaar bechari piya mar jayegi πŸ˜†

ITV ki heroine to superwoman hoti hai .. it's not a hat much πŸ˜† people have 7-8 or more

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a feeling ki Abhay sabko peeche chodhke bhaag gaya hoga πŸ€£

Dehra Dun ka pura tabbar pagal tha πŸ€£

On a serious note, my heart tells me that they encountered something supernatural again a few years after their marriage and must have turned into vampires again. Their physical age would be frozen at 21 and 24 (it was mentioned that Abhay was 3 years older than Piya na).

Coz I always saw PKYEK as Abhay and Piya's love story which was beyond time, reality, supernatural elements and free of any kinds of bond. Them having each other would be their Ultimate Love Story β€οΈ

lubnas227 thumbnail

True even I have started thinking the same bcoz it's obvious nobody wanted that kind of end 

Abhiya belong in a supernatural world 

Or may be they are dead n they give birth to a daughter and gets killed by vampires or the opposite clan warewolfs and their daughter revenges her parents demise 

Seriously want season 2 soo eagerly it still seems the story is quite unfinished and we fans are all half hearted not satisfied πŸ˜­

lubnas227 thumbnail

Areee nahi yaar woh piya ko chhodkar nahi bhagega uske saath bhaagega πŸ€£

And Haan baaki sab paglet the dehradun mai πŸ€ͺ🀣

lubnas227 thumbnail

True even I have started thinking the same bcoz it's obvious nobody wanted that kind of end 

Abhiya belong in a supernatural world 

Or may be they are dead n they give birth to a daughter and gets killed by vampires or the opposite clan warewolfs and their daughter revenges her parents demise 

Seriously want season 2 soo eagerly it still seems the story is quite unfinished and we fans are all half hearted not satisfied πŸ˜­

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

hopefully abhiya have boy & girl just like them❀️

badly missing abhiya😭

why ekta kapoor not bringing pkyek season 2?

she brought almost all her shows season 2

hope ekta will bring pkyek season 2 with same cast specially vivian & sukirti