Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mami's one master stroke of exorcism and hitting Dhara with a slipper brought her back to normal.🤣

That one scene of Mami was amazing🤣

All of you please watch that😆

Oh yess maami was hilarious. She's too good with her comedy. Died laughing 🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Only one chappal beating?😒

nolee3097 thumbnail

But Shiva was smarter than the rest today. While they were all busy hiding the matter from the men of the house and he actually took the initiative of taking Dhara back to the market, bought some fake jewelry, looked around, found that guy, started acting in front of him pretending like he has jewelry to sell and trapped him. 

But the precap monologue by Shiva was a bit strange, "Bhabhi ka tyaag jeetega yaa phir Shiva ki zidd" or something was said.

manny136 thumbnail

Hardik was so lame his sister got robbed and he listens to Suman about this and no telling the other guys or going to the police wth. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Hardik, Raavi, Rishita and Suman are there.

Dhara is slowing gaining her consciousness and asks her why she is being tied up.

All of them are keep quiet.

Dhara looks at the briefcase and finds that paper inside and is stunned.

She cries and remembers what happened and says she has made a mistake and has been cheated and lost all her jewels.

Suman says, "kisne bola thaa tujhe chuadriyaan banne ko, kyun gayi thi gehne ghirwi rakne, mein ne bola thaa na"

Dhara says, "mujhe bhi adhikar hai na maa, mere faisle karna ka"

Suman says. " tu adhikar dahi kar kehlti reh, gawa diya naa saare gehne iss me"

Rishita says ,"this is utter stupidity,  kitni baar hum sabne kaha, jab bahar jaati hai toh kisiko batake jaaya karo, kya jaldi hai IVF karane ki, aapki body ready nahi hai, abhi abhi discontinue kiye naa pregnancy par aap hai ki" Suman looks at Rishita and she slows down and  says, " samjate nahi ho"

Suman says, " pehle yeh sab baateinghar ke mardon ko pata nahi hona chahiye, Hardik tum bhi kissiko  mat batana"

SHIVA is listening to this conversation.

Dhara says, "mere saare gehne chori hogaye hai Ma, kuch bhi nahi bacha, kaise tug gayi mein kaise tug gayi, kaise jeeyoongi itni badi galti ke saat"

Suman says, "toh jaake kue me khud jaa"

Shiva leaves from there

Raavi says, "Kaaki?"

Dhara is going towards the well to jump.

Raavi and Rishita bring her back and make her sit on the swing.

Hardik comes to her and says they will file a police complaint.

Suman says, "koi fayda nahi hai, tugne waale kabka gayab ho chukke honge, abb ek hi raasta hai, Dhara ki IVF karane ke liye ghar aur dukaan donon ghirwi rakne padenge"

Dhara, Hardik are stunned.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dhara is slowing gaining her consciousness and asks her why she is being tied up.

Dhara looks at the suitcase and finds that paper inside and is stunned.

She cries and remembers what happened and says she has made a mistake and has been cheated and lost all her jewels.

Suman says, "kisne bola thaa tujhe chuadriyaan banne ko, kyun gayi thi gehne ghirwi rakne, mein ne bola thaa na"

Rishita says ,"this is utter stupidity,  kitni baar hum sabne kaha, jab bahar jaati hai toh kisiko batake jaaya karo, kya jaldi hai IVF karane ki, aapki body ready nahi hai, abhi abhi discontinue kiye naa pregnancy par aap hai ki" Suman looks at Rishita and she slows down and  says, " samjate nahi ho"

Suman says, " pehle yeh sab baateinghar ke mardon ko pata nahi hona chahiye, Hardik tum bhi kissiko  mat batana"

Dhara says, "mere saare gehne chori hogaye hai Ma, kuch bhi nahi bacha, kaise tug gayi mein kaise tug gayi, kaise jeeyoongi itni badi galti ke saat"

Shiva leaves from there

Raavi says, "Kaaki?"

Suman says, "koi fayda nahi hai, tugne waale kabka gayab ho chukke honge, abb ek hi raasta hai, Dhara ki IVF karane ke liye ghar aur dukaan donon ghirwi rakne padenge"

Seems like a nice idea ghar or store girvi rakh do for ivf start hoga to uske karche ke liye Raavi apne gehne girvi rakh degi being a dhara di bhakt Rishita being the smart one dev ko lekr kahi chale jayegi fir jb tk bachha hoga they will be a full proof gareeb and then they'll open momo ka thela

nolee3097 thumbnail

Shiva leaves from there

Raavi says, "Kaaki?"

Like how stupid can they get. Instead of discussing what to do next or how to retrieve the jewels back. They are discussing that we should hide it from the men of the house. Like seriously 👏

Even when Hardik suggests they go to the police, Suman's like there's no point. Matlab hadd hai. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Night scene

Gautam is asking for Dhara as he hasn't seen her all day.

Rishita says, "Dhara Bhabi apne kamre mein hain, aaraam kar rahi hai, todi tabiyat down hain na, issiliye, aisa kuch hua nahi, woh jaldi so gayi hai"

Shiva looks at Rishita

Suman says, "agar teen dhin tak paisa ka jugaad nahi hua naa, agreement humne sign kar liye hai, woh dhika ke hum paise utaa lenge, aur bank mein paise hain na, woh Dhara ki IVF ke liye isthamal hogaa,yeh mera full and final decision hai, chalo"

Shiva, Dev and Gautam are listening to her. Raavi and Rishita are also there. Krish is eating.

Suddenly Gautam notices the briefcase and asks who it belongs to.

Raavi quicky picks up the brief case ."Gaumbi yeh brief case hai na, meri dost ki hai, yahan rakh ke chali gayi, dho-teen dhin baad le jaayegi, kuch gilr item hai iss me"

Shiva is looking at her.

Raavi asks Krish to keep it in her room.

Krish says, "na mein nahi haath lagata girly items ko"

Raavi says. "item? saamaan iske  andhar hai, jaake rakh de"

Krish says, "hameshaa mein hi phas jaata hoon"

He takes it from Raavi to keep it in the room

Suman and brothers are leave.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Shiva leaves from there

Raavi says, "Kaaki?"

Yeh Somnath ka police acche nahi hain kya? Why did Suman say like that? 😕Now I really think Suman is indeed the dona of Somnath.😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Ok next morning scene, again we don't know where Shiva slept the previous night?

Until I see with my own eyes in the episode, I am going to keep asking this question.😡

BTW, this is again another long episode and I am giving a detailed LU. so it will take some more time.

Those who want to read it, go ahead, others who don't want to, I really don't care😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago