Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal Make First Public Appearance - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ughh this makes me so happy i can watch them on repeat - im so glad they are posing together after getting married something so rare and special about this makes my heart soooo warm! love this jodi 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Katrina is between 5.8-5.9 and Vickey is def 6.3 as I was watching his manmarziyan interview where he was asked this question… what’s his height and he replied 6.3 .. but it’s not only height… the way he carries himself he looks far more taller… as I know Abhishek is the same height as Vickey but in all the Manmarziyaan interviews where they both are sitting together… Abhishek is looking a lot shorter than Vickey … 

abhishek has a slouchy body and a weird dressing sense  

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Zubinpp thumbnail

After covid, floods, typhoon, terrorist attacks,  people needed this good news. They bring joy just to look at them and how happy they are.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

I don't know why but all of a sudden I find them perfect 😌

can I join the club?😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Does anyone know whose Range Rover did they get off from? Is that Vicky's? Never knew he had one (Katrina has a white one)

It's got a Mumbai West registration. So will be consistent with news of them staying in Juhu.

**Nevermind. It's his! Read news that he had bought it earlier this year.

Edited by AdrakKombucha - 2 years ago
nikasa thumbnail

Get dressed this festive season like Bollywood stars. We have best ethnic collection of the season check out our formal simple Anarkali dress online

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Damn these two 

I started shipping them from the day I saw their wedding pics.. they are so cute and good together.. love to see their old videos ❤️

God bless these two and keep away from evil eyes 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

can I join the club?😆

Moat welcome 🤗