Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

LOVE the height difference!

I knowww right! Normally she looks so tall when posing next to her male colleagues, but next to him she still looks petite đŸ„ș❀

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Right? Thought the exact sane thing and she was close to rk ht when standing next to him without heels.   Ty for the information on celeb hts.com 

Now it makes sense.  Ty have a great day 💛 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Google info tends to take heights from celebheights.com which is kind of a mess. If they list one person incorrectly then the domino effect of using celebs standing next to each other to get heights messes up a bunch of others.  

EDIT: But checking it Katrina is listed at 5'8 1/2 there  and Vicky not at all. 

Katrina was a runway model - they usually have to be 5'8+.  5'6 wouldn't cut it.

Katrina is between 5.8-5.9 and Vickey is def 6.3 as I was watching his manmarziyan interview where he was asked this question
 what’s his height and he replied 6.3 .. but it’s not only height
 the way he carries himself he looks far more taller
 as I know Abhishek is the same height as Vickey but in all the Manmarziyaan interviews where they both are sitting together
 Abhishek is looking a lot shorter than Vickey 

Supari_khala thumbnail

I never paid attention to Katrina before her wedding . Now
the more I listen to Katrina’s old interviews the more I feel relieved and happy for her. Just saw a horrible interview with Karan Thapar. He was such an ass to her. Literally grilled her about why Neetu Singh doesn’t like her. It was so awkward to watch. Thank the lord this girl evaded the toxic Kapoors 

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

the more I listen to Katrina’s old interviews the more I feel relieved and happy for her. Just saw a horrible interview with Karan Thapar. He was such an ass to her. Literally grilled her about why Neetu Singh doesn’t like her. It was so awkward to watch. Thank the lord this girl evaded the toxic Kapoors 

Just watched that interview....he was so rude to her!

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, and that’s why I was being lenient to her in the post that showed her acting very defensive and bitchy during promotions with SRK. The girl has been demeaned non-stop by most of her older costars and male journalists during interviews/promotions. Salman, Ranbir, Amir (will never forget when he told her to “keep quiet” during an IV) and Hrithik treated her like a little doggie or brainless child in most interviews. Wish she and other actresses didn’t have to depend on them for success but no BW actresses can survive without them sadly. 

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I seriously started liking Katrina after the way she answered that question and the one about why Neetu cropped her out of the photo. If I was in Kat's place, I would have perhaps spit some venom against my bf's mother in some way or the other. But Kat just spoke nothing but nice words for that woman.  

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Yes, and that’s why I was being lenient to her in the post that showed her acting very defensive and bitchy during promotions with SRK. The girl has been demeaned non-stop by most of her older costars and male journalists during interviews/promotions. Salman, Ranbir, Amir (will never forget when he told her to “keep quiet” during an IV) and Hrithik treated her like a little doggie or brainless child in most interviews. Wish she and other actresses didn’t have to depend on them for success but no BW actresses can survive without them sadly. 

Seriously? Why don’t these losers go and grill Neetu about the same? Why didn’t they ever grill Ranbir about why he just suddenly flipped in the most cowardly and unceremonious manner after 6 years of dating? Such losers all these people! 

I can't get over how tall he is.😆 That's my ideal height difference. No wonder Kat said it so openly on national televsion that they'd look good together. She was right!