I was just fed up of...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks to DZK for showing no nonsense drama of a doctors life , with all sort of emotions required... No eyelock, No baalon ka udhna, churni  lehrana, No baahon main girna, just a life is being depicted in form of various charachters...

Waise Agar yehi  story ka pace barkaraar raha, toh inhe ek big salute milna hi chahiye...

I was just so!!, so!!!! , so!! fed up of watching male lead , female lead romancing in name of profession....chiii!!!!... How they can show this to young generations😡😡😡...were  you misguiding them that doctors are nothing but oppurtunists , who just does eye lock, glance exchange, manhandling in time of their serious  job...Chii!!!😡😡😡😡😡

For such shows only , I left watching tv shows... But only for my DZK❤️❤️❤️ I again started watching tv again 🙂🙂🙂 ...Thanks Sony Tv...It proves that Sony Tv is always there for content ...

✨✨✨✨

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Thanks to DZK for showing no nonsense drama of a doctors life , with all sort of emotions required... No eyelock, No baalon ka udhna, churni  lehrana, No baahon main girna, just a life is being depicted in form of various charachters...

Waise Agar yehi  story ka pace barkaraar raha, toh inhe ek big salute milna hi chahiye...

I was just so!!, so!!!! , so!! fed up of watching male lead , female lead romancing in name of profession....chiii!!!!... How they can show this to young generations😡😡😡...were  you misguiding them that doctors are nothing but oppurtunists , who just does eye lock, glance exchange, manhandling in time of their serious  job...Chii!!!😡😡😡😡😡

For such shows only , I left watching tv shows... But only for my DZK❤️❤️❤️ I again started watching tv again 🙂🙂🙂 ...Thanks Sony Tv...It proves that Sony Tv is always there for content ...

✨✨✨✨

Exactlyyy!!! 

Thank u for penning my thoughts❤️

I really liked the way they showed how being in the same hospital abhay was not getting time to meet even his mother.. Warna toh lover admit nahi hua ki bas romance hi romance hota hai..jaise hospital nahi kya hai

🤢

Even I noticed they aren't at all stretching the stories...ek ya do episode mai khatam kar rahe hai... agar koi aur show hota toh ek ek case ko kitna keechte ki interest hi khatam ho jata 

Rohit was right when he said they are treating it like web and not stretching unnecessary and doing faltu ka drama... 

I also really liked the fact ki deepika aur vikrant ki jo main love story hai they are giving in flashback.. present mai toh kaise evolve  kargge sirf woh dikhage.. Like I can't believe ki koi faltu ka drama present mai nahi hai! 

Like I am really happy with the show... Lagta hai yeh show bohot saalo ke baad hoga jo mai pura dekhogi😆warna teri tarah hi hu

Bohot bak bak kar li🤣

🤗

Edited by scintillaxx - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm surprised that they showed the death of a kid on the show.

I'm surprised that Deepika didn't accept Sathe's apology.

I like the new perspective given to audience about plastic surgery. 

And I love Deepika's strong personality. 

I hope we see an amazing journey for all characters. 

Aditi Gupta is a fantastic actor and the character of Deepika isn't OTT. So refreshing from the usual itv leads I've watched.. 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Exactly...they are showing it as in web mode ...not in tv mode...😂😂😂

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Not like other charachters ki pehle  bola ki 'mujhe apne sapno ko poora karne koi nahi rok paayegaa' aur phir serial shuru hote hi...'maaji  bhale hi maine aapke chai mein shakkar dena bhul gayi par main best bahu of sukhi parivaar  banke dikhaungi, yehi meri agnipariksha hai...dhoom taana...dhoom taana nanaa'....😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

What says!!!🤪🤪🤪

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is there anyone here that gives update about the episode ? 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Go to forum...there is short update...or go to tellyupdate ...😊😊

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Couldn't agree more. It is a medical drama in real sense, not mere white coats as costumes and Dr. prefix in front of the characters name. 

Also the medical references and insight into the lives of doctors is accurately shown. As a doctor myself, I am able to relate and resonate with the show.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Couldn't agree more. It is a medical drama in real sense, not mere white coats as costumes and Dr. prefix in front of the characters name. 

Also the medical references and insight into the lives of doctors is accurately shown. As a doctor myself, I am able to relate and resonate with the show.

hello there... aap bhi yaha...familiar logo se mil kar humesha khushi hoti hai 😆