Bigg Boss 15

A new low: Makers are trying to enrage Asim Riaz fans

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chalo I guess the makers really have no shame. Every time I see that they have reached a new low they find a way to surprise me. 

Now that this season is a bonafide flop and even the wild cards were not able to lift the show, the makers are going to use Asim Riaz to try to boost engagement. But how will they do it? Bash him openly through Salman, even though he is not even a part of this season, to try and recreate the outrage faced online during season 13. ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvashi5432 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So so true! Trending mein hai dono brothers Abhi Twitter pe! 

Cheap tactic by the channel! Really below the belt 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

So so uncalled for.

Well i have no words to express my hatred toward this criminal host😊 i think my bp has raised today after watching the show. 

His dad is one dedicated ips officer,his mom a teacher.A well educated and humble family never deserve this humiliation year after year.

This is so bullshit. My support for umar will be remain same but thank u bhai bb..not gonna watch. Had enough.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Asim was such a good player but Umar is besmirching the goodwill Asim has earned with his negative and bitchy attitude. 

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Asim was such a good player but Umar is besmirching the goodwill Asim has earned with his negative and bitchy attitude. 

then bashed umar why bring asim into it he is a bully and he think so highly of himself as if he is a Saint after all his kands

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Sayana34

then bashed umar why bring asim into it he is a bully and he think so highly of himself as if he is a Saint after all his kands

Salman himself a abuser,murderer and did violence with all gf's,gives shelter to all criminals- giving gyan to ppl about how to respect girls.

Joke of the century! 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sayana34

I don't think Asim should have been dragged into all this muck. Salman should have restricted his bashing to Umar. 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The finalist of the so-called most popular season of Big Boss is insulted on the Bigg Boss stage. Indeed, a new low. 

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haven’t seen the episode yet but saw some clips on Twitter. What the heck was that?! Calling Asim names when he is not even a part of the show is downright disgusting. Also, no need to try and mimic his accent (especially on his back, in a serious situation). Salman Khan is a big bully. 

Sallu is a pathetic idiot for bashing Asim when he's not even in this season. Asim has more loveable qualities in his pinky than this piece of shit criminal has in his whole existence.