Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

watched the episode yesterday and found it interesting. especially the dad and his dialogues when he rejected neel. he is right in that the lack of money can ruin relationships. 

so what do folks think about the dad? is he just pragmatic? is he bitten by life (providing for two housholds on a meagre salary and now exhausted)? or is he dreaming too high? materialistic? 

There’s nothing wrong with wanting your child to marry into a financially strong family. However the father isn’t really concerned with financial stability, he’s looking at marriage as a ticket to a millionaire lifestyle for his daughters, and not taking into account: 

(1) Maya’s preferences. He hasn’t bothered speaking to her and asking her what she seeks in a potential life partner. He is rejecting perfectly reasonable proposals (from upper middle class backgrounds) without any input from his daughter. 

(2) The mothers concerns. Maya’s mother is raising some very valid concerns however the father disregards everything she says and essentially suggests that she doesn’t care about what’s best for the girls.

(3) Emotional compatibility. In the second episode we are explicitly told that Maya’s family is upper-middle class, which means they are relatively wealthy and live a comfortable life. However the father is hell bent on getting them married into the wealthy 5% at the expense of other really important factors (personality compatibility, values, etc.).  What he said to his nephew was actually quite pathetic, because the nephew is obviously in a position where he will be able to earn enough money to keep Maya in the upper-middle class lifestyle. However because he’s not a millionaire businessman the father is making out he will keep Maya in squalor. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

aur baad mein pata chale ki maya hi sabse badi fraud nikli 😆

Originally posted by: TC_FA

aur baad mein pata chale ki maya hi sabse badi fraud nikli 😆

Aisa hogiya toh maza aye ga 🤣

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Bilal Abbas Khan

How is it guys interesting??😃

Originally posted by: Rubabbb

How is it guys interesting??😃

Question ka answer question main hi dy diya 🤪

Queeen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Question ka answer question main hi dy diya 🤪

😆

Queeen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Ok I'm liking this one so far now who is fruad its still a mystery. Maybe its Ahsan maybe is Saba' character or maybe all of them are.

Originally posted by: Rubabbb

Ok I'm liking this one so far now who is fruad its still a mystery. Maybe its Ahsan maybe is Saba' character or maybe all of them are.

From next episode teaser it's pretty clear that ahsan and his family are fraud. They will take saba's jewelry and all money. 

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched three epis on the go.The story is interesting.Upar se Saba..I liked the younger sister’s character too..Could anyone tell me about how Ahsan is as an actor because i havent watched any other drama of his.He seemed good to me so far.

Ok coming to the story,loving the dialogues,they are absolutely relatable day to day dialogues.I am pissed with the father because he only saw money for his daughter and nothing else😡.There were red alerts all the time,simple marriage,quick marriage,no demands,less relatives but still nobody  cared!!Why would such affluent family would be in such hurry to make her wear ring on the first meet itself without knowing how the girl is!!In the next epi,she is going to get conned..Why is she offering the check without even anyone asking for it girl!!It is a new marriage,itna trust ekdam se karlena is absurd.

Edited by Smithhh - 1 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Fraudiyon ka fraud start ho gaya next episode se