Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think so, coz after Ramadhan Aangna will air daily at 7 pm. So Berukhi (Wednesday slot ) will be idle. So Pyar Deewangi may replace it.😃

You see : Sat , Mon , Tues, Weds all are idle .

Wow fresh line up of shows what airs on Thurs?

But maybe they will keep Angna in Wednesday slot and start a new show as a daily

Because changing timeslots is risky for TRPs, especially if the show is doing well in current timeslot and they would want a new show as a daily to get fresh TRPs

Another possibility is that they might air the Saba show in weekday instead of a weekend slot

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Wow fresh line up of shows what airs on Thurs?

But maybe they will keep Angna in Wednesday slot and start a new show as a daily

Because changing timeslots is risky for TRPs, especially if the show is doing well in current timeslot and they would want a new show as a daily to get fresh TRPs

Another possibility is that they might air the Saba show in weekday instead of a weekend slot

Angana used to get high TRPs when it was airing as a daily at 7 pm. Now brcause of Jeeto Pakistan .. ARY airs its 8 pm dramas at 10 pm, which caused a big drop in their ratings .😒 Angana gets less than 3 TRPs now. So after Ramadhan they may shift it to its original timeslot.

On Thursdays ARY aired Mere Humsafar before Ramadhan. But during Ramadhan they air it on Fridays, and on Thursday's they air Angana.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

Angana used to get high TRPs when it was airing as a daily at 7 pm. Now brcause of Jeeto Pakistan .. ARY airs its 8 pm dramas at 10 pm, which caused a big drop in their ratings .😒 Angana gets less than 3 TRPs now. So after Ramadhan they may shift it to its original timeslot.

On Thursdays ARY aired Mere Humsafar before Ramadhan. But during Ramadhan they air it on Fridays, and on Thursday's they air Angana.

So Angana is Wednesday and Thursday?

Angna and MH should both be ending soon na?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

So Angana is Wednesday and Thursday?

Angna and MH should both be ending soon na?

I don't think so. MH has just started.. I mean the after marriage lovestory. And Angana has different tracks, and it seems that all the sisters are suffering in their lives.. so it may have a long time before it ends.🤓

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Hope the whole song is as good as this part

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

All 3 of the posters/10 sec look reveals look intriguing. I mean they do tell a basic story which doesn’t look anything new but hopefully with such a strong cast, they can pull of something great. Also saba doesn’t pick shows that have push over female leads. So, hoping tht continues.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Show looks mostly intriguing from the posters. Also title as well

ARY may takeover ratings again after Ramzan

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posters, ost and name look good but i cant trust Zanjabeel