Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It's finally here.... Guys why do I feel it's going to be on hella love story depicted through the series of 4 songs. 

Guys do we have any award category in which music series win or something? I want this series to win and the whole team having accolades on their name

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

It's finally here.... Guys why do I feel it's going to be on hella love story depicted through the series of 4 songs. 

Guys do we have any award category in which music series win or something? I want this series to win and the whole team having accolades on their name

Yup, Shaheer and Hina Khan won this year. Their MV crossed 100 M views 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, that Mv was intriguing and had left me waiting for the next one. 

HC looks devilishly handsome in this MV, by god!!!

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was so good and kept  viewers hooked!

Do these yrkkh writers even realize the potential of harshad i doubt. They are just wasting his potential on rona dona since so long  They really need to buckel up if they dont want to lose him for the show, nhi toh its not far he himself will quit this psycho mahanat😵

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: slan

This was so good and kept  viewers hooked!

Do these yrkkh writers even realize the potential of harshad i doubt. They are just wasting his potential on rona dona since so long  They really need to buckel up if they dont want to lose him for the show, nhi toh its not far he himself will quit this psycho mahanat😵

They (the yrkkh writers) clearly don't. such tomfoolery in the name of screenplay - actually, what screenplay?! G-A-H! They better buckle up and give him scope to perform, waise with this nonsensical script, boy still manages to shine. Where are the layers to Abhi's character? Where is the intensity? (other than those few scenes last week)