Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aastha_8292

God knows 🤣 

Shit I forgot to mention this 😂 why did Miss Anshika Rajput left 🥵🥵 emojis on Sanket bhaiya post ? 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXnj0bFFdV-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ohk these kids should seriously take a break from SM or at least there parents should monitor their SM engagement

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aastha_8292

Say Thanks to robz 🤗

Plus @robz what kind of Thumbnail is that 🤣 and why is Anshika rajput fanpage sharing TS ka live ? 🤣

The fp must be having the hope that anshika would join this one too hence he/she recorded it🤣🤣

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahi0912

Ohk these kids should seriously take a break from SM or at least there parents should monitor their SM engagement

I am all bout taking break from SM 🤣 i know we love to watch them but once a week should be enough 🤪 in this 3 ka anda wala episode, seemed to me everybody busy with making reels and see who has the most reel with the kids hence so underwhelming acts from the IBD-ians 🤪 each of them looked so underprepared, Sanket looked downright Hazardous 🤪  

And for the kids, should enjoy themselves for themselves, not to worry bout like, live, comments. This is too early to learn to live for someone else's appreciation  the parents should do some interference, though i louvvvv Aryan's mom 🤣 she does interfere, but on behalf of him 🤣

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago
zeyDa thumbnail

Edit

Edited by zeyDa - 2 years ago
zeyDa thumbnail

Edit

Edited by zeyDa - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail

Just watched this and why the hell Tushar keeps defending!!!! He should let the nutcases rot in their misery 🤡 he doesn't owe them anything  

If ppl haven't still understood the editing mind game of channel then they don't deserve any explanation 😡

And i saw one video in insta whr the person beautifully edited how Florina was being sidelined over Tejas, her confused state and bammmmm...ppl are outrageous again. Didn't that person do the same thing as channel????????? Manipulating the fandom with half info??? 

I feel bohut sad for these ppl 

Haiyaaaaa Felix and Niece Aastha, kaha fassss gaye tum dono 

Is Ayesha♾️ still thr? Or she finally boycotted IF?

Aastha_8292 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Just watched this and why the hell Tushar keeps defending!!!! He should let the nutcases rot in their misery 🤡 he doesn't owe them anything  

If ppl haven't still understood the editing mind game of channel then they don't deserve any explanation 😡

And i saw one video in insta whr the person beautifully edited how Florina was being sidelined over Tejas, her confused state and bammmmm...ppl are outrageous again. Didn't that person do the same thing as channel????????? Manipulating the fandom with half info??? 

I feel bohut sad for these ppl 

I understand them tagging sony and asking them to provide the right shoe and some people did commented on editing part calling sony out 

Rather than that Tagging Tushar or judges for providing them with poor clothes or about Flow and Tejas doesn't gonna change anything anyway 

Its being always clear that what was shown on TV always is not exactly what it is in real life and I hardly saw 2-3 legit IDs talking about issues but they never targeted Tushar cause there is no reason to, rather than that I don't know about Fake ids I mean are they really Flotus/flow fans or maybe haters in disguise who knows 🤪

About the Fanpage from what I heard the account holder was boomed with DMs manipulating the context so maybe it was all done in heat of moment .

To be honest there is a lot of misunderstandings between the fandom for staters Tushar fan pages interfering btw flows and Santosh controversy while they don't know the whole story 

T2 fandom blaming Flow for low scores Akshar got 

Flow fandom misunderstanding Tushar 

This fandom is totally ****** up 

Hallelujah

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Yaaaassss Robz, thank you!! I said the same thing yesterday. He should stop addressing these issues. I guess he feels obligated to reply because they support when they're happy and diss him when they aren't, but he doesn't owe them anything either way 

Btw, he also had to clarify he actually hugged Florina after the battle, and apologized for the poor act,, 🤡  And he also said it's not like any choreographer thinks.. 'okay I'll do a bad act this one time' 🤡  I freaking hate this fandom.  

Oh and the live was an hourlong one. He added Tejas, Sushant Khatri, Amardeep etc..

And yes, Ayesha disappeared after commenting on the episode. I believe she said she'd no longer be supporting Sony or was that someone else 

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Btw what's the problem with Romya/Utubee/Zeyda 🤣  Kam se kam ek account toh active rakho 🤣

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Yaaaassss Robz, thank you!! I said the same thing yesterday. He should stop addressing these issues. I guess he feels obligated to reply because they support when they're happy and diss him when they aren't, but he doesn't owe them anything either way 

Btw, he also had to clarify he actually hugged Florina after the battle, and apologized for the poor act,, 🤡  And he also said it's not like any choreographer thinks.. 'okay I'll do a bad act this one time' 🤡  I freaking hate this fandom.  

Oh and the live was an hourlong one. He added Tejas, Sushant Khatri, Amardeep etc..

And yes, Ayesha disappeared after commenting on the episode. I believe she said she'd no longer be supporting Sony or was that someone else 

Why the hell he needs to explain if he hugged flo or not 🤡 poor act ka apology should be given to Nalayek Skeleton only  what an idiot 

Ayesha meri behna smart girl 😆 not harassing herself 😆

I wonder what Anu gonna say if she gets asked nonstop "whr izzzz dance in ur acts" 🤣