Ayesha trending on twitter - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

They put that one Vanku article on Ayesha as a damage control measure. But if you scroll at all the articles they have pertaining to ghkkpm its ridiculous how there's so little about the FL. Literally everyday this week forum has had mentions of Ayesha's various awards/accomplishments/recognition. There should have been a barrage of articles about it ideally. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

amazing trend!!! Thank you for everyone who spent their time in appreciating true talent! 

NOTE
I may get banned from this forum but I sent the following as feedback to India  Forums!!! 

Hello! I am a fan of Ghum hai kisikey pyaar Mein show, loved how Ayesha is acting and bringing Sai Joshi character alive! She has trended so many times this year on twitter. Recent achievements include being in top 50 Asian in UK paper, in top 50 women in Urban Asia and she has trended with 111k again! Yet I donโ€™t see a single article appreciation for this amazing actor. You spend writing articles even someone their personal pre wedding shoot or marriage. Then why not post an article as a true journalist on the credit where itโ€™s due. I really want to know why such bias exists. Seriously why do we even have to write about this shouldnโ€™t you acknowledge this by yourself. You write articles for two other leads of the show like in drop of a hat, their friends interviews and their personal Instagram messages turned into articles. Be a true journalist and keep your bias aside and give Ayesha Singh her well deserved articles. You cannot keep personal and professional different but you close out threads where fans start talking about personal. Seriously hoping for change for the better and honesty! 

ignore it na who read those articles , where the hell girl is always there without having any relevant importance. Just to say fans should not abuse me๐Ÿ˜‚, as i can't ignore them.๐Ÿ˜Œ

Just be happy for the fans contribution to the newest brand in the itv industry "Ayesha Singh" ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So so proud of Ayesha's fans, they got her back no matter what. Keep up the good work guys and don't keep any expectations from this site to get any sort of recognition for any Ayesha related achievement cuz it ain't happening. I'm so happy to see famous media personnel on Twitter acknowledging the trend as always. Hope they interview her soon also. 

May her visibility increase even further in the industry and may she make genuine friendship/ connections with important people so she can truly accomplish her goals. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

So so proud of Ayesha's fans, they got her back no matter what. Keep up the good work guys and don't keep any expectations from this site to get any sort of recognition for any Ayesha related achievement cuz it ain't happening. I'm so happy to see famous media personnel on Twitter acknowledging the trend as always. Hope they interview her soon also. 

May her visibility increase even further in the industry and may she make genuine friendship/ connections with important people so she can truly accomplish her goals. 

connections speak for forced attention and talent speaks for recognisation ๐Ÿ’—

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So happy to see her insta stories finally she acknowledged such a huge trend !!

Her stickers and little notes are so cuteโค๏ธ

Flying_High thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest trend of the GHKKPM fandom
Congratulations and also a big thank you to all the Twitter Ayeshians who made everyone realise that who actually matters!

Not even Sairat has trended above 30K-40K but both Ayesha and Sai have, that too above 100K. See, there goes the reason why I call GHKKPM โ€œTHE SAI JOSHI SHOWโ€๐Ÿค—

Love loveโค๏ธ

Iima thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey.Kisine bola aaj bhi trend kar rahe hai.

https://twitter.com/Neels17Bist/status/1469871263770308611

And also why is it decreasing ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Iima - 2 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope Raj Baddhan takes her interview soon... Her interviews are treat to watch...

sairat07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iima

Hey.Kisine bola aaj bhi trend kar rahe hai.

https://twitter.com/Neels17Bist/status/1469871263770308611

And also why is it decreasing ๐Ÿค”

I guess the count starts again on a new day!!

If it is like that then congrats cuz its already 89.6K๐Ÿ‘

Edited by sairat07 - 2 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

I guess the count starts again on a new day!!

If it is like that then congrats cuz its already 89.6K๐Ÿ‘

It was lucky number 111k... The final count