Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kahin Toh Hoga - Rajeev Khandewal VS Gurpreet Singh

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Back in days when i was in middle school Sujal was a big thing and was discussed in schools too lol , but since the day Rajeev khandewal left the show and was replaced by the stupid actor people left watching that show eventually it got off aired ,,,,it was the only tv show i used to watch it regularly for rajeev khandelwal acting back in days he had different kind of charisma back in days specially his dialogue delivery,,, So the comparision for people who actually have seen this series in their childhood   

Amar Upadhyay-Ronit Roy, Smrity Irani-Gautami Kapoor – 6 iconic plastic  surgeries in TV shows as an excuse to replace actors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh God I remember the horror... 

Ekta even made the guy undego a nose surgery so that he can look like Rajeev... He was really bad but then even the show was intolerable.. 

I recently saw a film of rajeev and realised he is not that great and when I conveyed this to my sister she said coz you don't have a crush on him anymore... Lol.. 

My point is that he hasn't really developed his craft and we tend to overrate him coz of Sujal hangover

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 years ago
magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Lol they picked such a bad replacement who couldn't even act!

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rajeev's voice was sexy. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Rajeev's voice was sexy. 

Wut. His voice was the least sexiest thing about him. 😐

JayaBachan thumbnail

Gurpeet was a very good looking man, but he was an awful actor with a horrible voice. He ruined Sujal for me. Rajeev’s portrayal was incomparable. Only thing he also lacked was a nice voice. 

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

he had the impact full voice back in days, his plus point was his intense dialogue delivery , he had that filmy rajesh khana type charisma back in kahin toh hoga 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh7WNM5tOfw

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

he had the impact full voice back in days, his plus point was his intense dialogue delivery , he had that filmy rajesh khana type charisma back in kahin toh hoga 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh7WNM5tOfw

I’m not doubting his dialogue delivery or charisma. It’s his voice, the sound of it, which is his biggest drawback. 

priya185 thumbnail

Rajeev was charismatic and a great fit as Sujal

The show went downhill when Gurpreet came but sad if Ekta made him do nose surgery it should be his choice not a producer’s 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I get what you mean but I liked the texture of his voice.  Probably wouldn't on another guy .