Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: adithyan

Mainjiri going for char dham yatra [takes Harsh also with her] 

I support this wholeheartedly, can we also add Aarohi to this list as she is their favorite. 

Originally posted by: adithyan

He is a cardiac surgeon... He doesnt know about brain 

Well, he was a heart surgeon who did not believe in love and then Akshara happened,  so you never know!

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manjari calls Arohi to thank her for everything including Saving him from  fire, but Akshu sun leti hai. Loud speaker pe. Kuch der bad..... 

Birlas(including Abhi) reaches Goyenka house for asking Arohi's hand for Abhi(without any notice) but power cut ho jati hai. Akshu confronts Aru and asks her why did she lie to Manjari and took credit for everything, aur Arohi Akshu ko bolti hai that manipulation is an art aur jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai, and Akshu ki Aukad nahi Abhi ko chahne ki. Then she insults Akshu and tells her that Abhi was ment to be hers not Akshu's. And Akshu trapped Abhi to fall for her. Akshu sauteli hai isiliye behen nahi manti, nahi manegi. And tells her to stay away from Abhi. Akshu is on the verge of having a panic attack par light aa jati hai. Birlas ko dekhte both of them are shocked. Akshu waha se rote huye room mein Chali jati hai. Abhi gusse mein Goyenka house se chala jata hai. Everyone Follows him aur Manjari apna emotional drama shuru kar deti hai!

[So dramatic I know]

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Manjari calls Arohi to thank her for everything including Saving him from  fire, but Akshu sun leti hai. Loud speaker pe. Kuch der bad..... 

Birlas(including Abhi) reaches Goyenka house for asking Arohi's hand for Abhi(without any notice) but power cut ho jati hai. Akshu confronts Aru and asks her why did she lie to Manjari and took credit for everything, aur Arohi Akshu ko bolti hai that manipulation is an art aur jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai, and Akshu ki Aukad nahi Abhi ko chahne ki. Then she insults Akshu and tells her that Abhi was ment to be hers not Akshu's. And Akshu trapped Abhi to fall for her. Akshu sauteli hai isiliye behen nahi manti, nahi manegi. And tells her to stay away from Abhi. Akshu is on the verge of having a panic attack par light aa jati hai. Birlas ko dekhte both of them are shocked. Akshu waha se rote huye room mein Chali jati hai. Abhi gusse mein Goyenka house se chala jata hai. Everyone Follows him aur Manjari apna emotional drama shuru kar deti hai!

[So dramatic I know]

I like dramatic, bring it on!

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 2 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Much needed thread πŸ€£

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago

Here is my KP after today's episode.

Abhimanyu has gone to Goenka Mansion to confront Akshara for being so caring towards everyone yet so indifferent towards him as she even sent hibiscus oil for his mother but left him to die. Abhimanyu learns the truth as he overhears Aarohi berating Akshara and threatening her again in the Goenka Garden. 

He is happy that he was not wrong about his Akshara and her love for him yet angry that he was way below on her priority list. Without saying anything to those two he goes inside and takes a seat on the couch. Mimi calls Akshu and Arohi in. 

Abhimanu says,"I am here to thank the girl who saved my life, even though I am still so, so angry at her. Par Kya karu, dil hai naa, maanta hi nahi hai, so, Thank you Akshara for someone who claims to not love me, you risked your life to save me."

The Goenka's are shocked. Akhilesh says, "Aarohi ne jaan bachayi hai tumhari."

Abhimanyu simply takes out the phone and plays the recording of the conversation the girls had in the garden.

He turns to Aarohi and says, "You are fired Dr. Aarohi."

Then he goes and stands in front of Akshara, "tumse ab main aur kya hi kahun, kab tak aur kitna tadpaogi, Kaha tha na Maine ki kisi ki bhi parwah karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, thoda bharosa ab mujh par bhi karke dekh lo. Aag mein mar jaane dena tha mujhe, roz tumhara jhoota inkaar sunkar hazaar maut marne se behtar hai,"

He made his way to the door to leave, he was too angry with her, himself and the world.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Here is my KP after today's episode.

Abhimanyu has gone to Goenka Mansion to confront Akshara for being so caring towards everyone yet so indifferent towards him as she even sent hibiscus oil for his mother but left him to die. Abhimanyu learns the truth as he overhears Aarohi berating Akshara and threatening her again in the Goenka Garden. 

He is happy that he was not wrong about his Akshara and her love for him yet angry that he was way below on her priority list. Without saying anything to those two he goes inside and takes a seat on the couch. Mimi calls Akshu and Arohi in. 

Abhimanu says,"I am here to thank the girl who saved my life, even though I am still so, so angry at her. Par Kya karu, dil hai naa, maanta hi nahi hai, so, Thank you Akshara for someone who claims to not love me, you risked your life to save me."

The Goenka's are shocked. Akhilesh says, "Aarohi ne jaan bachayi hai tumhari."

Abhimanyu simply takes out the phone and plays the recording of the conversation the girls had in the garden.

He turns to Aarohi and says, "You are fired Dr. Aarohi."

Then he goes and stands in front of Akshara, "tumse ab main aur kya hi kahun, kab tak aur kitna tadpaogi, Kaha tha na Maine ki kisi ki bhi parwah karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, thoda bharosa ab mujh par bhi karke dekh lo. Aag mein mar jaane dena tha mujhe, roz tumhara jhoota inkaar sunkar hazaar maut marne se behtar hai,"

He made his way to the door to leave, he was too angry with her, himself and the world.

This khayali pulao is delicious 😍❀

Abhi's last dialogue has is ❀

Originally posted by: Zenab78

This khayali pulao is delicious 😍❀

Abhi's last dialogue has is ❀

Hai an..I was going to write that as on OS but I am too lazy for that!

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Hai an..I was going to write that as on OS but I am too lazy for that!

This is Mini OS for me😁

If tomorrow episode is a continuation of this nonsense, I just might end up writing it.