Kangu reacts to Kat-Vicky wed: Rich actress marrying young men

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

“Growing up, we heard many stories of successful rich men marrying much younger women... For women to be more successful than their husband was seen as a major crisis, forget marrying a younger man after a certain age, marriage was impossible for women .... Nice to see rich and successful women, leading ladies of Indian film industry breaking the sexist norms.... Kudos to men and women both for redefining gender stereotype,” Kangana on instagram.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh tareef bhi kare toh taunting and negative way mein hi karti hai

Edited by WexQuasExort - 2 years ago
ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is probably happy Kat is hitched and won’t compete with her for HR. HR-Kat chemistry is 🔥 I know and I am happy she is with Vicky but my shipper heart is sad. 

atominis thumbnail

Probably Kat gives her hope.

I do not think she was being taunting or backhanded. 

It is true actresses found it very hard to get married earlier and even in general women who are accomplished, successful or older have it harder finding a match. 

So in that sense Kat and Ash have been lucky and broke stereotypes. 

Kangana probably feels a bit insecure herself as she is yet to find a match and with all those controversies around her, she is told even more how no one will want to marry her given her attitude and way she speaks. This is why she speaks of breaking stereotypes. She is 30 plus, a Padma awardee and National award winner but is yet to find someone to marry. Probably sees hope in women like Kat who married a younger man who did not get repulsed by her age or success the way most insecure men do. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Kangana probably feels a bit insecure herself as she is yet to find a match and with all those controversies around her. 

Didn't she confirm on Navika'a show that she is seeing someone🤔

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

Hmm yeah but he's not even that young and the age gap is not that big.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Didn't she confirm on Navika'a show that she is seeing someone🤔

Yeah, she is probably seeing Hrithik's picture on her phone.

atominis thumbnail

She keeps making up such stories about her imaginary 'someone'. Though she has never been seen with anyone in real life. Nor it materialised into marriage.

I feel she should stop being despo and be happily single. Tabu is single and content, so was Asha Parekh, Simi Garewal.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Uhoh .. bechara hrithik toh out of the picture phir. He would be the older and more successful half in their lala land marriage

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ahh I feel good today, any day kangu shows her bitterness and how miserable she really feels is a good day.  Even in her supposed praise of another woman, she makes it about herself and thru the cracks she lets you see her hollow innards. 

Kats life and marriage is her business.

Someone on here said kangu is not being catty and Kat gives her "feels" of hope "maybe"... since she is past 30, rich, opinionated and successful so men are insecure...let me take a moment and LOL.LOL.LOL. 

Let us opine and set the record straight:

1. Kangu is closer to 40 than 30. tick tock, so Yes! she should be trying to hook up with a male (denoting the gender that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring) if that is in her bucket list.

2.She does have money, that she earned the hardest way, not like Kat at all who earned it working hard. Fo some societies that is a none issue.

3. People are dead wrong thinking she has no offers of marriage...Kangu can find thousands of men, young, old and medium size who will marry her tomorrow and not feel one bit insecure by her money, her age or her mouth... 

BUT the truth is Kangu knows the truth, it is all more complex and mental ...rejection & settling for less, when you feel at the stature of the GODS...well that is bitter...