Please think about it once....

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It is going to be now 2022, where each and every medium is changing be it ad, be it film , be music video, video games , every technological medium, and off course our great indian television. Or really our tv has changed ever, since now...I cant say that producers didn't tried to cater a better entertenment for audience, which was out of the box ..

Pow ..bandi yudh ke....

Everest,

Powder

Meri tamanna ,

Patala babes

Yeh unn dino ki baat hai

Ladies Special

But the common factor in all of them was, that it was not succeeded in trp race, and 'saas bahu' sagas went on climbing trp top .. But its nowadays content is coming back again with shows like 

zindagi mere ghar aana, 

pandya stores, and latest 

dhadkan zindagi ki...

Please audience dont let them go anymore without winning hearts otherwise no producers would like to produce 'content' for tv...prove that content can work on tv too..

After long period, watching dhadkan makes me felt, if i could watch episodes 24 hrs before...I felt it can go long if executed precisely...

Please producers and makers, with due respect to such innovative creations, dont let us down and disappointing making it a 'saas bahu' saga after some episodes just for 'trp and buzz' ..

I literally feel frustrated watching a good content converting to old rut daily soaps...You can call it as a 'funny nightmare'...I refered 'funny' as it is related to mere a tv show merely...

But nowadays television is stepping up to be a be called as 'Tv Industry'...so such weird  conversion  of 'content to crap' could be a major  drawback in development of 'content' in tv ..

So please ...make television larger than life in real sense with 'Content shows' in future....

Best wishes for 2022..

#Dhadkan Zindagi ki

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago