Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Am a bit suspicious though. Looks like there's going to be a huge kaand in the show. 

God, I'm beginning to feel like a conspiracy theorist. 😆

Koi nehi.. 

Already left watching.. If bigger kaand happens will leave the forum too

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful article! Felt nice reading this ❤️

Such articles that give insight into an actor's approach or preparation for the role is always a good read. I wish there is an interview in which in-depth questions are asked specifically about her preparation and understanding of the role....as well as her most memorable and difficult scenes.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Am a bit suspicious though. Looks like there's going to be a huge kaand in the show. 

God, I'm beginning to feel like a conspiracy theorist. 😆

The show is affecting you a lot. Beware 🤣

Acha article tha....enjoy karte hain 😆

scarlett22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Beautiful article! Felt nice reading this ❤️

Such articles that give insight into an actor's approach or preparation for the role is always a good read. I wish there is an interview in which in-depth questions are asked specifically about her preparation and understanding of the role....as well as her most memorable and difficult scenes.

It's there. I'll try and find it. It was on Twitter yesterday. 

Shaome thumbnail

Can't believe India forums actually can write such articles on actor's growth and their journey.. 

It was a very pleasant article written on Ayesha.. Vanker articulated perfectly how an wonderful performer approaches her character.. Ayesha is slowly picking up those small details and it's reflecting in her performance.. ❤️

These are the kind of articles we need. Not people's pointless formality waala comments on offscreen crap. 

And just by simple demand supply funda- ayesha articles should ideally outnumber others coz she's is the most popular actor of this show and the most loved. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally, Vankar opened his mouth for giving credit where it’s due!! Ayesha deserves much more, but this is at least a start. Vankar has praised someone so much who has no acting skills all the time, so I don’t think of this as something great, it was well over due in all fairness. Also, hope there is no Aarati dedicated to someone following this, usually, that’s the case!!

scarlett22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

These are the kind of articles we need. Not people's pointless formality waala comments on offscreen crap. 

And just by simple demand supply funda- ayesha articles should ideally outnumber others coz she's is the most popular actor of this show and the most loved. 

Coincidentally, I watched a show recently where they explain in detail how online algorithms work. I'm not an IT person so I can't explain clearly. However I did understand one thing, the reason why someone gets traction on online media is based on number of clicks on the article. So Ayesha's articles need to get that many clicks. Negative comments or even negative feedback / large amount of thumbs down for eg automatically translate into more demand as per the algorithms. 

Hopefully I'm not talking rubbish 😆but this is what I understood. 

Edited by scarlett22 - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail

Coincidentally, I watched a show recently where they explain in detail how online algorithms work. I'm not an IT person so I can't explain clearly. However I did understand one thing, the reason why someone gets traction on online media is based on number of clicks on the article. So Ayesha's articles need to get that many clicks. Negative comments or even negative feedback / large amount of thumbs down for eg automatically translate into more demand as per the algorithms. 

Hopefully I'm not talking rubbish 😆but this is what I understood. 

I know what you mean.. 😆

Here it's working both ways... Both parties are dwelling on negativities..

Online feuds triggered by one party and both are enjoying the benefits.. Like seriously one post on SM then within a minute 10 article at a times.. 😆Bhai likhne me time lagta hai.. So they know what annoys fans hence they acts upon on it.. The media journalist are also part of pr team.. 

So lesser the views lesser chances for such rubbish articles.. 

And Ayesha seems to be disinterested in online hypes.. There are hardly post in her account..