Article : Ayesha Singh added a lot of layering to Sai- Sid Vanker

Posted: 2 years ago

Good to see this. Finally credit whete its due. Vanku should realize its this Sai character thats getting the eyeballs, the popularity. Ayesha is all ♥️ wish her lots n lots of love and success. May she get many opportunities....

Vankar praising Ayesha no wonder it rained in Mumbai 🤭😉😂

Hardworking seems to be the praise everyone uses for Ayesha. 

Real inspiration to young girls who are fangirling her I feel. Grounded and hardworking will take her places. God bless her 🧿❤️

Dear vanku you can only entertain us by giving importance to sairat instead of some nonsense track.

I liked things he said about small small additions Ayesha has done to sai that has become her signature moves, like the way he shows her anger(fake one) to virat or aaba in the recent episode,😅. And the haa nhi to expression she gaves without speaking.

Chadhte suraj ko salaam? So much taareef of Ayesha is indigestible. It's good that the girl is getting her dues and she considers him as her elder brother but literally phool jhad rahe hai...lol. Is the track so bad that viewers need to be bribed? Or more articles are expected in the taareef of PL? 

Jokes apart, what he said is absolutely right... Sai= Ayesha, her nuances and growth are very good for a newbie. I hope she is given more credit for her work in future...

Janaab ko Sai/ Ayesha yaad aa gayi😳😳. 

Not bad, maybe because he knows ki Shruti crap meiin log show sirf Sai/Ayesha ke liye show dekhna continue karenge.❤️

The point where he spoke Sai's signature expression is soo soo true👍🏼

Ayesha should try web series. She will do wonders!! 

Finally a worth read article. This acknowledgment is long due. Nearly after a year she is getting appreciation for her contribution and hardwork. May this girl reach more heights. And thanks vankar for acknowledging  sai and ayesha contribution in show success. 

Oh wow, the sheer happiness I got after reading this article is unimaginable! Ayesha (and Sai) is indeed a gift this otherwise crappy show has given us. A beautiful article which has given all the loyal Ayeshians a great insight into her work and brilliance. We knew and recognised her talent all along, of course, but this coming from a person who has been a part of this journey is elating!

Much love to Ayesha🤗

Am a bit suspicious though. Looks like there's going to be a huge kaand in the show. 

God, I'm beginning to feel like a conspiracy theorist. 😆