Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: meghumonu

I think he wanted to go the Gorintaku way but in my opinion it would have not worked and the TRP's would have dipped and show would had been axed much earlier!! The COVID bubble shoot and lockdown came as a blessing in disguise!! The confession was not rushed in my opinion and it is at a perfect time that the confession is done!! Pallavi was already first to fall in love with him and clear about her feelings for him from the start but it was Raghav who was not clear at all about his feelings and Mandar entry just made him realize his feelings for her!!

I agree Hyderabad track was a feel good Raghav Pallavi oriented pleasant and positive track, that’s why it worked so well though story wise it looked a little illogical..a proof that Sai and Shivi’s chemistry has a wider viewership and is one of the main USP of the show…

The issue is,  in the whole Hyderabad track never once we were privy to Rahgav or Pallavi realizing that they were in love with the other.. Attraction, Yes!! Never once we saw Raghav or Pallavi acknowledge that they felt something for the other…they were comfortable and happy around each other but love, No…we never got to see Pallavi’s emotions or thought process in the entire show…it was only Raghav’s emotions we were privy to and even from his side I didn’t feel the love for her until Mandar stopped Pallavi from leaving Deshmukh house…even then it came out as insecurity than love…

When Raghav is in the hospital it’s under Krishna’s influence Pallavi realizes that what she feels is love and When Mandar stops Pallavi from leaving with Raghav is when Raghav realizes his love…so for both it’s the external force which triggers their emotions not internal realization…It’s the fear of loosing and their insecurities which triggers their feelings it was not natural or organic…they didn’t feel the need to fall in love, the situation forced them,  so that’s why I feel the confession was rushed…nevertheless it was beautiful…

If not for the Hyderabad track we would have seen a different drama…

Edited by Anu1975 - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sahi kaha!! The storyline that works for a regional show will never work for a national television show!! The execs did a good job here!! Raghav as a don worked so well instead of Raghav as a gunda!!

meghumonu thumbnail

Raghav's love realization was ignored but ig you noticed Pallavi's attraction slowly changed into love!! Pallavi's attraction to Raghav started the moment she saw him doing Bharatanatyam!! She was very much physically attracted to him!! But it is after marriage that slowly turned into love. When she got to know Raghav, That behind this AYM persona there is a hurt child hidden who craves for love and care. Her statement thay he is her life's priority, the hidden meaning of her song to him during karaoke session, her feeling happy when she saw Raghav sleeping on top of her in morning. She already was in love and she knew it. Raghav's accident was the last straw which compelled her to confess her love to Raghav.

ManishaShah thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Pallavi was in love and she knew it then what was the need of krishna to make pallavi realize her love for raghav or pallavi ke actions bhi ye prove karte the that she was in love and knew about it but when krishna asks her about her feelings she refuses why? agar wo janti thi or raghav se confess nahi kar pa rahi thi then atleast she could have accepted her feelings in front of krishna but she refused

It would have been better if she herself accepted her feelings then what you said makes sense otherwise it looks very confusing 

I have said this in other post also ke after that morning scene when raghav slept over her and black dress kiss scene pallavi ne normally behave kiya koi awkwardness nahi koi discomfort nahi khud se koi qus nahi but phir bhi if pallavi was not aware of her feelings then i don,t get it

Even in morning scene she was physically comfortable with raghav when she was not comfortable in sharing room and bed with him the night before agar morning scene after few days or months dikhate then it would be better 

meghumonu thumbnail

My guess is Pallavi at that time was not sure about Raghav's feelings for her at all!! Though she knew what he is to her but then also she was not sure of Raghav's feelings and that is why when Krishna asked her about her feelings for Raghav she kinda played it safe denying her feelings!! She had that fear in mind that if Raghav had no feelings for her it would be awkward and embarrassing for her later!!

ManishaShah thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agar ye reason hota pallavi ke deny karne ka about her feelings then when krishna asked her about her feelings then pallavi ke expressions kuch or hote as if she was deliberately refusing but aisa nahi tha 

Pallavi ke expressions aise the as if she herself was surprised and when krishna was explaining her about the feeling of love then she was listening as if she herself did not know that she was in love with raghav

Or vaise bhi before that during black dress scene raghav tried to kiss her so with this she could have been sure about raghav,s feelings for her but raghav or pallavi dono ne is failed kiss ko hawa me filter kar diya kisi ne bhi nahi socha iske bare me or na hi realize kiya that they were in love with eo dono aise behave kar rahe the jaise wo failed kiss hua hi nahi tha

That,s why mujhe inka love realization wala track kabhi samjh nahi aaya confusing hi laga or krishna ka realization me help karna useless laga I don't think pallavi ko krishna ki zarurat thi realization ke liye 

Actually krishna ke pallavi ko uski feelings ke bare me qus karne se pehle pallavi ke actions kuch or keh rahe the but uske deny karne ke baad uske all actions fake lagne lage 

meghumonu thumbnail

The director royally screwed up the scenes is all that I can say!! Whereas for failed kiss lol!! Sicku ne kasam khaya tha duniya idhar se udhar ho jayega le kin Raghvi ko romantic scenes nahi milega!! 🤣

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1975

Of course he can, but how he wants to is the million dollar question…The years of experience he has in this industry, by now he knows nas nas of the viewers likes & dislikes…MHRV panned out the way it did coz he wanted it that way…My understanding is the show was never a love story to begin with, probably he was planning a revenge drama which got royally ruined first due to COVID, bubble shoot and later Trp pressure….it’s good that it didn’t go till December end, else they had full plans to do poora kachara of Raghav, Pallavi and RaghVi and viewers ka aur  khoon jalaya hotha…

If they wanted to show a love story they would have tweaked the story differently…they had no plans to show Raghav Pallavi as a romantic couple, the reason why they never focused on their romance, confession was rushed, no effort was put to develop their love story and they brought their Ex in quick succession and cringe scenes to ruin their relationship…

If I have to put the entire plot in one line..Fate brings Raghav Pallavi together only to tear them apart….probably this is the concept they wanted to play around for all the tracks with Leads in a negative shade,  Both Ex Positive and a tragic end…COVID bubble shoot changed their entire course of script… Sandip proposes FATE disposes😎

Positive exes or not I’m not sure about but yes this was supposed to be a revenge plot for sure with the leads mostly staying separated till the last . Now how they ended it was really tacky but based on the original show in the south the leads I guess ended up together at the end of the story but as per my Knowledge ( mostly from others bcoz I didn’t watch the original show ever )the original show had a more mature approach to the lives of the leads . I don’t think he planned on separating them at the end tho but as I said the ending of the Hindi Version was really tacky and mainly the ex of RR was horrible to the power infinity . I wish they had chosen a better actor to play the role Bcoz atleast that way the track could’ve been digestible . 

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Positive exes or not I’m not sure about but yes this was supposed to be a revenge plot for sure with the leads mostly staying separated till the last . Now how they ended it was really tacky but based on the original show in the south the leads I guess ended up together at the end of the story but as per my Knowledge ( mostly from others bcoz I didn’t watch the original show ever )the original show had a more mature approach to the lives of the leads . I don’t think he planned on separating them at the end tho but as I said the ending of the Hindi Version was really tacky and mainly the ex of RR was horrible to the power infinity . I wish they had chosen a better actor to play the role Bcoz atleast that way the track could’ve been digestible . 

Unfortunately ITV shows don’t have the liberty to have a definite script coz traction of the plots largely depends on viewers reactions & Trps..

Not just MHRV every other show faced shooting challenges due to COVID…

MHRV creatives changed the entire narrative to suit bubble  shooting..in the place of revenge track leading to a separation track they gave a redemption track and back to kolapur  they wanted to revert back to separation track but they botched it up big time with callous execution…

No way Pallavi prioritize Mandar over Raghav without any rhyme or reasons, would have worked after Raghav Pallavi love confession… this would have worked as a revenge plot after hate marriage, illegal business plot or Mandar accident truth..

It was all the more irrational to show Raghav drifting towards his Ex after all the emotional breakdowns and ordeal he went through to save Pallavi from Mandar  and after she got shot….they should have brought Esha after hate marriage to show Raghav’s conflicts…

Both the plots might have worked as a revenge track or following it but not after redemption and love confession…

They need to sit and look at their own work to see how royally they ruined it.  No point in blaming the fans for trolling…the blame lies only on the creative and Execution team…

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManishaShah

Ok but how is your health now? Is it ok now?

Yes im much better thank you.