Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope Namik insists on scripts and sub plots before signing any project with Sikku the creator and destroyer of his own shows.

Ek Duje though popular could go over 150 epis due to the FL I'll health

Ek Deewana Tha is more about Vikram Singh Chauha. 

He was offered YRKKH but dont know why he backed out.

He has to be careful with his script selection.

Anyways I hope Sikku is not planning a love triangle with Sai Shivangi and Namik.

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I dont think its new show.  Looks like Shivangi might have gone for a business meeting somewhere as she is dressed more professional and Sai is just in jeans and jean jacket.  THey must have just met with Sandiip for lunch.  Not sure why Namik was there but could be just a coincidence.  I wouldnt read anything into it.

ManishaShah thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello how are you you have come to the forum after a long time 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1975

What’s happening???

Season2 or new show??? 

Yaha se hi third angle shuru???🤔

Kuchh to locha hai sure 🤔

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Kuchh to locha hai sure 🤔

Yeah…kuch to pakk raha hai…bas zyada tadka na daale….🤞

If  there is a season 2, I wish Sai to play a double role…just imagine hero and anti hero dono Sai hai, he can pull it easily… he did both LWR and RR so convincingly…daal aur tadka dono same…sandip bhi kush aur fans bhi kush!!!

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1975

Yeah…kuch to pakk raha hai…bas zyada tadka na daale….🤞

If  there is a season 2, I wish Sai to play a double role…just imagine hero and anti hero dono Sai hai, he can pull it easily… he did both LWR and RR so convincingly…daal aur tadka dono same…sandip bhi kush aur fans bhi kush!!!

Season 2 ka Pata nahi but agar Woh hoga bhi to Sandeep handle to kar payega na ? Btw I love your Dal and Tadka idea . Sounds promising 😊👍

Anu1975 thumbnail

Double post..

Edited by Anu1975 - 2 years ago
Anu1975 thumbnail

Of course he can, but how he wants to is the million dollar question…The years of experience he has in this industry, by now he knows nas nas of the viewers likes & dislikes…MHRV panned out the way it did coz he wanted it that way…My understanding is the show was never a love story to begin with, probably he was planning a revenge drama which got royally ruined first due to COVID, bubble shoot and later Trp pressure….it’s good that it didn’t go till December end, else they had full plans to do poora kachara of Raghav, Pallavi and RaghVi and viewers ka aur  khoon jalaya hotha…

If they wanted to show a love story they would have tweaked the story differently…they had no plans to show Raghav Pallavi as a romantic couple, the reason why they never focused on their romance, confession was rushed, no effort was put to develop their love story and they brought their Ex in quick succession and cringe scenes to ruin their relationship…

If I have to put the entire plot in one line..Fate brings Raghav Pallavi together only to tear them apart….probably this is the concept they wanted to play around for all the tracks with Leads in a negative shade,  Both Ex Positive and a tragic end…COVID bubble shoot changed their entire course of script… Sandip proposes FATE disposes😎

Edited by Anu1975 - 2 years ago
farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManishaShah

Hello how are you you have come to the forum after a long time 

Yeah it’s a busy time this time of the year so havent been as active plus have some health issues too. 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

COVID ne to pura waqt badal diya, script badal diya pura ka pura jazbaat badal diya!! 🤣