•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

24TH JAN-KBC3-EPISODE 3!

A mind blowing episode to say!!!!!srk is rocking!I love to hear when he says boys and girls!😳 

Kismat paye magar demag say

Yesterday's rollover contestant Mr.Manipal played very well..and wonnnnnnnnn 25laks rs!Wow..itz awesum..!he was very gud!Very brainy to say..srk congraulated him again and again..as hez the first contestant to win 25 lakhs!!!!😳

Sare lifeline use kardiya pehle stage par..

Ok ..this was really surprising..the second contestant today was Vinyak karan..who used all his lifelines in the 1st stage of the game..I dun't really wanna reveal..coz this kills the suspense of watching the episode.Wonder..wht this man studied and came????😆

Overall..a very gud episode with commendable humour..srk spoke in haryanivi and hydrabadi..as i think the second contestant was a hydarabedi..

A last sentence which srk told was very gud..

He said to all the boys and girls"Bursh ur teeth..Good night,Sleep tight and letz the Bed bugs not bite!😆😆😆

On a scale on 10-Again a full10/10👏👏👏

Hope you all like me Short update..i do short updates.so that equally ppl like the video and the update..coz it does'nt kill the suspense..

Alrtie take care..and have fun

love

Anureet

Edited by diyafah - 17 years ago
Thx Diya for such a fast update............. 😛
Thanks for the update! Appreciate you not revealing the suspense 😃
Thanx Diyafah for the update though I wanted to put it but anyways great update 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by vinit_anu

Thanx Diyafah for the update though I wanted to put it but anyways great update 👏 👏 👏
oh i am so sry..ok..i think we can do a timetable..where 2 days u can 2 and 2 days i can do! 

Originally posted by diyafah

oh i am so sry..ok..i think we can do a timetable..where 2 days u can 2 and 2 days i can do! 

arey na re its ok i m glad u did it.👏

Thanx everyone!
can anyone make this sticky! 😳
thnx for the lovely update & not kiiling the suspense really enjoy your updates
Originally posted by fizzwizz

thnx for the lovely update & not kiiling the suspense really enjoy your updates
hehe..thanx!😳