Originally posted by: kinu17

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..this rathore family is expert in hypocrisy ๐Ÿ™„ 

Sab namoonee hai๐Ÿคช

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

@Bold he just cooked a story to make Krisha stay back i think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

really he did a wonderful job.. a huge salute ๐Ÿ‘ to him for this jhoot yaar ..but waiting to c his tadap na for krisha in future and ks will give him an attitude ๐Ÿ™„ coz after this chaos definitely will be a leap .. paanch saal baad ๐Ÿ˜‚  krisha with a son from ons with Jerry ๐Ÿ˜‚ kharoos, and self dependent..hahahaha 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

So true๐Ÿคฃ

Else u see only bhagyas๐Ÿคฃ

Show ke launch se pehle aise creepy promos ke saath promotion ki hoti to the show may have got higher ratings and more viewership

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

really he did a wonderful job.. a huge salute ๐Ÿ‘ to him for this jhoot yaar ..but waiting to c his tadap na for krisha in future and ks will give him an attitude ๐Ÿ™„ coz after this chaos definitely will be a leap .. paanch saal baad ๐Ÿ˜‚  krisha with a son from ons with Jerry ๐Ÿ˜‚ kharoos, and self dependent..hahahaha 

Arey Kinu am just assuming Dev said it to take Krisha in confidence๐Ÿค”...as he knows how emotional she is ..if he accepts that he loved his wife Maya then Krisha ll not doubt his real intention behind the game aur woh hi hua na๐Ÿคช

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally i have watched the promo ..last part when devraj grabbed k 's wrist  and takes her inside its creepy..gives  me horror movie feelings ๐Ÿค”

Krisha should fake her feelings towards d too now  for to escape from this Halloween palace ๐Ÿ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally i have watched the promo ..last part when devraj grabbed k 's wrist  and takes her inside its creepy..gives  me horror movie feelings ๐Ÿค”

Krisha should fake her feelings towards d too now  for to escape from this Halloween palace ๐Ÿ˜†

Kinu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Am happy u watched it ๐Ÿ˜†...yup last part is full aggressive and negative vibes  but i think Dev doesn't want to ruin his plan that's y he is behaving like this but he ll not be negative fox sure๐Ÿค”...he ll be grey๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†