Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Ya maya can be ..but look at dev's convo with jaya and Roma is very rude ..seems to he doesn't care for her at all..hai rabba ..😒but plan ke liye zinda rakha👎🏼

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The promo is kind of scary 😧, especially the last part. Loved the tashan but I’m starting to get worried for Krisha, but at the same time I know he won’t do anything wrong and this is all for a plan, so we will have to wait and see. I guess I’m just not ready to see Avinesh in a negative shade, but at the same time, I know he will definitely be great at being negative! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Its only once in a blue moon where Zee rolls out a good promo lol

kinu17 thumbnail

What ever it is ..lets c how princess handle this situation..as reception will be there after this ..yieh chaos hoga I guess😆..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kinu17

Ya maya can be ..but look at dev's convo with jaya and Roma is very rude ..seems to he doesn't care for her at all..hai rabba ..😒but plan ke liye zinda rakha👎🏼

I dont know but i feel somewhere Dev and Maya didn't hv a happy married life 🤔 the way Jaya Maa said Dev hv gone through loads does indicate that somethg big did happened...also when on seeing Maya MS Dev lost his calm which was weird as if it reminded him of his deep wounded past...i found that part quite mysterious and weird...it wasn't as if he had a lovely memory of his wife😔

Ziva01 thumbnail

What ever it is ..lets c how princess handle this situation..as reception will be there after this ..yieh chaos hoga I guess😆..

I guess during the reception they ll shift ghungat wali and regarding the old lady Jaya Maa ll say she is mentally unstable to cover up

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Its only once in a blue moon where Zee rolls out a good promo lol

So true🤣

Else u see only bhagyas🤣

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I dont know but i feel somewhere Dev and Maya didn't hv a happy married life 🤔 the way Jaya Maa said Dev hv gone through loads does indicate that somethg big did happened...also when on seeing Maya MS Dev lost his calm which was weird as if it reminded him of his deep wounded past...i found that part quite mysterious and weird...it wasn't as if he had a lovely memory of his wife😔

yes I was thinking the same as when he saw the ms his fb was full of anger..but he said krisha he loved Maya   and still loves her..🥴😂..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

😆😆😆..this rathore family is expert in hypocrisy 🙄 

Ziva01 thumbnail

yes I was thinking the same as when he saw the ms his fb was full of anger..but he said krisha he loved Maya   and still loves her..🥴😂..

@Bold he just cooked a story to make Krisha stay back i think🤔🤣