geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was kind of good I hate the fact that Thapki always has to prove her self but some good aspects of the episode was that Dadi said Thapki is innocent and another good aspect is when Purab and thapki talked she is right without trust there is no relationship however you can tell that what she said to  did affect him and he definitely has feelings for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

You are right for me too it was a good episode, not an enjoyable one, but a good one nevertheless. A couple of things that made it okay for me was the car ride, where Hans did ask about him not calling her, I remember having that doubt, and he kind of makes it clear that he didn't miss her much. I know that delicate brush off is not be of any use. 

However she panicked, Taps did manage to contain the situation. Jigs portrayed that part very well, the panic making her stammer even when Purab came, that frantic hug. 

I hated the way she was accused. In the heat of worry and need to punish he forgot that she was not someone who hurt anyone intentionally. But then I don't think he believed that too, just that she was careless (I guess the recent mishap with the pendrive was fresh in his mind)  and it could have caused Dadi's life. Still to see him standing against her was bad, though he was not thinking with a rational mind what Taps said was right. It is in such crucial situations that trust is measured. (Umm remains to be seen what happens if the situation was reverse.... If something he did sparked an issue with her mom, wouldn't she question him?). This conversation between ThaRab is what made the episode good for me, the way it was not ignored or sidelined as it was with VD bride switch proof. 

Actually I would have appreciated it if she decides to visit her mayka for a couple of days. Yeah the situation is bad there too with Mamiji back in her true self. Still I think it would have been a good move, the comfort of her mother's presence. Good for Purab too, for him to realise he missed her in his room. Yeah she could still go to the office and treat him just like how a secretary treats a boss, no personal equations. (Oh no, I can feel the trigger for an OS, but too busy in the next couple of days!) 

But we know that is not going to happen, the couple is put back to mindless romance as we have seen in the bytes. Don't get me wrong I love watching romance, but a bit more normalcy in reactions is what makes a show better. 

Oh oh... It kind of turned into an analysis of the episode😆

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago