Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Unpopular opinion: the entire Shah family are the real vamps and menace to society

trust me this is the most popular opinion🤪

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badatusernames

This is a hugely unpopular opinion but I think 90 percent of the times what Kavya says actually makes sense and the only reason the audience considers her a negative character is because she shouts and screams and abuses the other person, which makes her appear obnoxious, and help portray her as a negative character in contrast to Anupama. If anything, she was a victim of Vanraj as well, who started an affair with her, got her attached and then played her and she turned into an obsessive maniac. She appeared to be a sensible character in the beginning of the show and if they had maintained that balanced portrayal of a modern, young woman who asserts her rights , Anupama would look even more foolish and annoying in front of her so they made her character into irrational, obsessive and manipulating  

Bold: aapke sawal mein hi jawab hai. I don't generally participate in this forum but since I was just scrolling I found your post so decided to butt in. 

Kavya, who was introduced in the beginning was smart, intelligent, bold, compassionate and grey. 

And also, like you said, if Kavya remained like this, all Anupama could have do is garnered sympathy that's why makers simply ruined her. Agar starting se aisa character hota toh alag baat hoti and many times they could have given Kavya a character arc which they did not either and we know why. But...

She was and will always be a vamp in Anupama's life and rightly so. She did cheated on her ... But so should V but mahan Anupama changes her stance accordingly. Sometimes she is friend with her toshu ke papa, sometimes he becomes Mr Vanraj Shah other times he is the best father and son. 

And that's what irks me the most. She chalo kabhi kabhar hi sahi, accept the abuse that Vanraj had subjected to her but she never understands Samar's pain and wounds. As much as Samar character lack depth (courtesy goes to makers because to not execute well), his wounds are deep. 

When Pakhi shared her thoughts about marriage, I was like finally... Now they will understand the adverse effect their fights had on children and give her a choice to do what she want but instead of understanding her fears and insecurities they all started lecturing her how all relationships are not same. I agree Pakhi is no saint and some of her actions are unforgivable but that girl has only seen marriages where one dominates the other partner nd there is no balance. 

Baa-Baapu ji -: Baa ruled over and continued to abuse her mother and Baapu ji did not said a word. Abuse was normalised then and there. 

Vanraj-Anupama: Vanraj dominated Anupamaa in every aspect... Raised his voice, called her names and everything and no one said a name. She thought maybe relationships are like that only. 

Toshu-Kinjal: They had so much potential but khair jaane do. Once again all she saw was fights and fights. And they both are wrong but no one tris to make it right. 

Infact, Toshu,Samar and Pakhi are the biggest victims of abuse. And before you ask why, let me explain. 

From starting of their childhood they had seen abuse getting normalised. Samar was close to his mother, so he know the pain she went through. 

Toshu and Pakhi were close to their father and yes, they were also burdened by the fact to top in their studies. Not everyone can be a rebel and follow their passion. So they made studies their passion. 

Inn sab mein Anupama ki sabse badi galti ye hai ki she never cried in front of them instead go on giving explanation for their father mistreatment. She herself has normalised abuse. 

Never let the males of the family enter kitchen and neither normalised it before but now, ladka ladki ek samaan hai, sabko sab kaam aana chahiye ka bhasan jab wo deti hai... It sounds shallow and hypocrisy toh hai hi. 

Why Anupama is not the biggest victim? 

Anupama has been given freedom in her childhood. Her father was her wings to follow her passion and studies. Loved her... She was his princess but after marriage she let others rule over her and called it her efforts to save her marriage which was nothing but her bewakoofi. 

So, women may not have sown the seed of patriarchy, they have most definitely watered it and took care of it. So now it have grown into something that's toxic for the environment. And many women who do it, does not even know that the plant is poisonous. 

If anyone don't agree, feel free to scroll through ðŸ¤—

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Bold: aapke sawal mein hi jawab hai. I don't generally participate in this forum but since I was just scrolling I found your post so decided to butt in. 

Kavya, who was introduced in the beginning was smart, intelligent, bold, compassionate and grey. 

And also, like you said, if Kavya remained like this, all Anupama could have do is garnered sympathy that's why makers simply ruined her. Agar starting se aisa character hota toh alag baat hoti and many times they could have given Kavya a character arc which they did not either and we know why. But...

She was and will always be a vamp in Anupama's life and rightly so. She did cheated on her ... But so should V but mahan Anupama changes her stance accordingly. Sometimes she is friend with her toshu ke papa, sometimes he becomes Mr Vanraj Shah other times he is the best father and son. 

And that's what irks me the most. She chalo kabhi kabhar hi sahi, accept the abuse that Vanraj had subjected to her but she never understands Samar's pain and wounds. As much as Samar character lack depth (courtesy goes to makers because to not execute well), his wounds are deep. 

When Pakhi shared her thoughts about marriage, I was like finally... Now they will understand the adverse effect their fights had on children and give her a choice to do what she want but instead of understanding her fears and insecurities they all started lecturing her how all relationships are not same. I agree Pakhi is no saint and some of her actions are unforgivable but that girl has only seen marriages where one dominates the other partner nd there is no balance. 

Baa-Baapu ji -: Baa ruled over and continued to abuse her mother and Baapu ji did not said a word. Abuse was normalised then and there. 

Vanraj-Anupama: Vanraj dominated Anupamaa in every aspect... Raised his voice, called her names and everything and no one said a name. She thought maybe relationships are like that only. 

Toshu-Kinjal: They had so much potential but khair jaane do. Once again all she saw was fights and fights. And they both are wrong but no one tris to make it right. 

Infact, Toshu,Samar and Pakhi are the biggest victims of abuse. And before you ask why, let me explain. 

From starting of their childhood they had seen abuse getting normalised. Samar was close to his mother, so he know the pain she went through. 

Toshu and Pakhi were close to their father and yes, they were also burdened by the fact to top in their studies. Not everyone can be a rebel and follow their passion. So they made studies their passion. 

Inn sab mein Anupama ki sabse badi galti ye hai ki she never cried in front of them instead go on giving explanation for their father mistreatment. She herself has normalised abuse. 

Never let the males of the family enter kitchen and neither normalised it before but now, ladka ladki ek samaan hai, sabko sab kaam aana chahiye ka bhasan jab wo deti hai... It sounds shallow and hypocrisy toh hai hi. 

Why Anupama is not the biggest victim? 

Anupama has been given freedom in her childhood. Her father was her wings to follow her passion and studies. Loved her... She was his princess but after marriage she let others rule over her and called it her efforts to save her marriage which was nothing but her bewakoofi. 

So, women may not have sown the seed of patriarchy, they have most definitely watered it and took care of it. So now it have grown into something that's toxic for the environment. And many women who do it, does not even know that the plant is poisonous. 

If anyone don't agree, feel free to scroll through ðŸ¤—

well said

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I would say not a vamp in a typical sense, but like a lot of ITV shows the females are shown the main villian 😈. 

She is selfish to the extent its psychopathic. 

However, I find there is always a lot of white washing of the male villain's. A lot of ITV MLs almost seem creepy in their initial interactions with the females, but are later white washed or reformed 🤪. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Kavya is guilty of having extra marital affair with V. She has broken anu's home in a way. So she is a vamp by typical definition of itv vamp but in the beginning she was not shown as toxic and negative character, the moment she entered shah house clinging to V then that whole psycho mode drama about wedding....all this turned her into something else.

Both of them had an extra marital affair but if you ask me she kind of did Anupama a big favour by actually having an affair with him, she freed anupama from Vanraj's toxicity be it partially but she did that so she is not a vamp for me, to me she is like the amulet that took the bad luck or negativity on herself and that is why she now exudes full of negativity herself. So I sort of think she is actually Anupamaa's savior of some sort be it indirectly or unintentionally.

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Both of them had an extra marital affair but if you ask me she kind of did Anupama a big favour by actually having an affair with him, she freed anupama from Vanraj's toxicity be it partially but she did that so she is not a vamp for me, to me she is like the amulet that took the bad luck or negativity on herself and that is why she now exudes full of negativity herself. So I sort of think she is actually Anupamaa's savior of some sort be it indirectly or unintentionally.

Lolzzz this is so true

Coming to Anupama i already have made another post asking how wrong is Kavya? No present wife will tolerate ex wife's drama. Had it been Anirudh would vanraj tolerate? Whatever may be the past truth is kavya is wife of vanraj at the moment and Anupama willingly gave divorce, she should now just leave the shah's alone 

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Bilkul sahi kaha behen.. Yeh kavya kahan se intelligent lagti hai pata nahin..ke uske saamne anu bekar dikhne lage. Aisi kaunsa sense dikhaya hai usne loving a man who cheats on his wife. Is akhalmand ko pata hona chahiye tha kal iske saath bhi ais hi karega. 

Jab V uska husband ban gaya toh isko kyun phir bhi anu se itni jalan ke woh partner bani anuj ke project mein, wo uska friend bana. Aur sabse badh ke jab anuj anu se pyar karne ki baat confess karta hai toh kaise kehti hai ke usme aisa kya hai? Main to itni beautiful hoon. Really. How is she intelligent or sensible?