Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

I liked her and get a feeling she is going to be an out and out negative character if Sada gets killed based on the conversation they showed and how sada gave a Vaada (😆) to come back to her. 

I loved her as Kunti and she is an amazing actress, so hoping Ghum PH utilizes her wisely , doesn't side track her like other characters and end the character quickly before it becomes unbearable😛

She seems to love her husband so much. If they show such character falling for another's husband then it will look so disgusting. Her character can be interesting if they show her as negative who is here to seek revenge for her husband's death. If they do copy paste then she will be another patralekha who eyes on another's husband. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

end the character quickly before it becomes unbearable😛

Very very pertinent issue when it comes to this show especially ðŸ˜†

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

She seems to love her husband so much. If they show such character falling for another's husband then it will look so disgusting. Her character can be interesting if they show her as negative who is here to seek revenge for her husband's death. If they do copy paste then she will be another patralekha who eyes on another's husband. 

Word I want her to be negative and get revenge but we don't need another woman behind Virat ðŸ˜†. If they do go this route we deserve to get another man behind Sai too so Virat gets a taste of his own medicine since I am sure he will act as dumb with Shruti as he has been with his bff even if Sai spells out her intentions

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Word I want her to be negative and get revenge but we don't need another woman behind Virat ðŸ˜†. If they do go this route we deserve to get another man behind Sai too so Virat gets a taste of his own medicine since I am sure he will act as dumb with Shruti as he has been with his bff even if Sai spells out her intentions

It's not even about sairat, sai or story for me.  I am tired of seeing itv degrading woman so much. A courageous girl who loves her husband immensely suddenly loves another's husband that too when she knows her husband is still alive (as per kd). Is woman exist to go behind man and change man like clothes. Here the woman is mother of a child. How disgraceful the character would be if they copy kd. I am done with itv portraying woman like that. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Very very pertinent issue when it comes to this show especially ðŸ˜†

This is a must yaar warna, we will be stuck with one more obsessive lover along with Didi ðŸ˜†

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sada will be killed and his mission also fails. Sruthi goes to her parents after Sada death, delivery then seeks revenge on Virat and complete Sada’s mission. Virat may not see her face.

She lost her love, she tries  to separate Sairat. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Sada will be killed and his mission also fails. Sruthi goes to her parents after Sada death, delivery then seeks revenge on Virat and complete Sada’s mission. Virat may not see her face.

She lost her love, she tries  to separate Sairat. 

Innher interview, Shafaq said that she has shot scenes with Virat. I am not sure how things will be since Virat is on leave. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah instead of showing it like in KD where shruti was shown a annoying bechari just dependant on someone else's husband and have her eyes on some else's husband, it would be better here if she's negative towards virat and wants revenge from him for her husband's death and virat will sympathise with her completely oblivious to her hate for him, at least then it won't be complete copy of didi-virat equation. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It's not even about sairat, sai or story for me.  I am tired of seeing itv degrading woman so much. A courageous girl who loves her husband immensely suddenly loves another's husband that too when she knows her husband is still alive (as per kd). Is woman exist to go behind man and change man like clothes. Here the woman is mother of a child. How disgraceful the character would be if they copy kd. I am done with itv portraying woman like that. 

Wait in KD, shruti knew her husband had not died and was alive? ðŸ˜² Phir bhi she was being all dependant on rono? 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Wait in KD, shruti knew her husband had not died and was alive? ðŸ˜² Phir bhi she was being all dependant on rono? 

Yep. Shruti husband returns and blames rono shruti for having affair. Despite knowing that her husband is alive shruti confess her love to rono. 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 2 years ago