Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

It’s not her fault if Virat can’t be loyal to Sai. I don’t understand why the woman is always blamed for the man’s disloyalty. 

Pakhi and Shruti both can't be blamed for his disloyalty.. It was him who prioritize others over his wife.. 

In KD there was hardly any worry in her for her little child who apparently has no one .Instead she enjoys the full attention from Rono.. Here shruti loves Sada even willing to go to jail with him.. It will look more cringe if they even try to develop such angle between shruti and virat 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Even if Shruti track is lifted, Ghum makers will for sure add their own creativity in scenes where misunderstanding can be shown max. 

Also, yes, if it is KD copy-paste, Virat should not hide details from his wife if it boils down to total disintegration of self's personal life

I don't know yaar....I have like five to six possibilities for Shruti running around in my mind simultaneously.

They surely have to get misunderstanding, cuz, this is ITV, simple reason. Ekta maiyan has spoiled indian audience enough🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am relying on Bravehearts from this forum to watch and give us updates. 

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are my braveheart for today, good to know that Shafaq's performance is encouraging 🙂

Tbh i didnt feel like there was anything in this episode that justifies all the hype about her acting. I haven't watched her performance before. And its only the first epi so maybe it'll get better. Atleast she is not making big eyes n weird faces or screwing up diction, pronunciation of simple hindi words....But thus far neither the guy playing Sada nor Shruti could hold my attention.  I got bored with their scene and fast forwarded. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Sada-Shruti scene today was nice. Shafaq is an amazing actress, and hopefully, she will make Shruti bearable with her acting. 

Yes, even I am hoping that. In fact, if Shruti's reduces Patralekha's SS, nothing like it.  

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Tbh i didnt feel like there was anything in this episode that justifies all the hype about her acting. I haven't watched her performance before. And its only the first epi so maybe it'll get better. Atleast she is not making big eyes n weird faces or screwing up diction, pronunciation of simple hindi words....But thus far neither the guy playing Sada nor Shruti could hold my attention.  I got bored with their scene and fast forwarded. 

Fair enough!

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

My last memory about this actress was playing kunti 😆❤️

I still see her as mata kunti..

You should see the scene when karn dies.. 😭

Since I hate shruti I will love to hate her 😈

I haven't watched today episode 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes, I have watched the show and also the scene you are referring to. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I liked her and get a feeling she is going to be an out and out negative character if Sada gets killed based on the conversation they showed and how sada gave a Vaada (😆) to come back to her. 

I loved her as Kunti and she is an amazing actress, so hoping Ghum PH utilizes her wisely , doesn't side track her like other characters and end the character quickly before it becomes unbearable😛