Happy Birthday Darshi🥳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Accha sun ab yeh, dhoti hai mere paas, mere ko oopar silk ka kutra de, silk ka bandi de mast, aur oopar jharmari waala topi de chakachak.

Kaiku? Chya Maila Kayku puchta hai.

Aaj Darshi ka bday hai, toh apun aaj do baje tak party karega

Before you get into the switch of characters and say "Hey, do baje tak ... is not Babu Bhaiya ka dialogue" 

Mandali, please get on your party shoes and your best attire, because its Darshi ka Happy Budday!

Phir Hera Pheri Ho Ho Ho GIF - Phir Hera Pheri Ho Ho Ho Baburao - Discover  & Share GIFs

Cute Happy Birthday GIFs | Tenor

500 B-day ideas | birthday images, birthday wishes, happy birthday images

Happy Birthday Cat GIFs. 40 Animated Greeting Cards

Happy Heart GIF - Happy Heart Birthday - Discover & Share GIFs

Cute Birthday GIFs | Tenor

Happy 21st of April! 🎉🎂🎊 | Carat ❲캐럿❳ Amino

Someone's turning sweet 16 today!!🥳🎂 | Fandom

Kam se kam cake khaane ka time do re baba

31 Most Beautiful Birthday Cake Images for Inspiration

Simple buttercream fresh flower cake | Fresh flower cake, Elegant birthday  cakes, Pretty birthday cakes

Black Gold Birthday Cale, Food & Drinks, Gift Baskets & Hampers on Carousell

Birthday Cake Online | Order & Send Premium Birthday Cake - BloomsVilla

Kintsugi, cascading sequins, and quilted diamonds, oh, and a gorgeous peony  rose too! Inspired by our 5-tier Vin… | Gatsby cake, Elegant cakes, Wedding  cake designs

Elegant black wedding cakes

Top 10 Cakes for Birthday Celebration

18 Amazing Birthday Cake Decorating Ideas - Wilton

24 14 birthday cakes ideas | cupcake cakes, pretty cakes, cake decorating

1487 Happy Birthday Cake Images Free HD Download - NotesJoy

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kay re Mandali, tum log dance kyun nahi karte re baba

4 Times Bollywood Lost Its Money In Silly Ways : Bollywood News - Bollywood  Hungama

Bollywood dance moves you can never get enough of

Best Indian Dance GIFs | Gfycat

grease dance gif - Google Search | Bollywood music, Dancing gif, Folk song

Bollywood Dance GIF - Bollywood Dance Happy - Discover & Share GIFs

The term Bollywood, originates from the 70s when India overtook America as  the World's largest film producer #boll… | Bollywood dance, Dance of india,  Film producer

Bollywood - ~First class~ - Wattpad

Lsd trip bollywood dancing GIF - Find on GIFER

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ae Shinde, ae mhatre,ae sab gentlemen log idhar aao re baba (aur gentlewomen bhi) 5000 ki lottery lagi hai Babu Bhaiya ki, sabke liye khaana laaye hai

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Chya maila, bday wishes hi nahi hai! Kya bday thread banega re tu?

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItShruthi18❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Dear Darshi,

Wish you a very very happy birthday ay you always be blessed with happiness, good health and success.

Wish you all the very best  in your doctorate studies. ❤️

May you always be spreading your positivity and  whilst be inspirational to most of us always.🥰

Lots of love,

Shruthi

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItAppleofEye❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy Birthday meri pyari Darshusmiley27

May Allah fill your life with loads of happiness, luck & prosperity in the years ahead!

You’ve always been like a big sister to me!!

I love you & our conversations in IF always!😘smiley31

Stay blessed, sista!💜

Lots of love!🥰

-Your Asfu💘

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItSavera84❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Dear Darshi,

Happy Birthday to you!

You are a wonderful person and your food suggestions are always mouth watering.

Enjoy your day and year ahead.

Cheers..

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItAjeeb-ladki❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy birthday Darshismiley31

Happy Birthday Wishes (with Images) - IdleHearts

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItSilentEyes7❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy Birthday Darshi...

Many many happy returns of the day...

Keep smiling and stay happy...

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart Itevilxbalaa❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Darshi smiley31

May you have the sweetest birthday just like you are...stay like this always...we love you! <3 but kaam thora kam kiya karo yaar...I dont even remember the last time we talkedsmiley19

Happy birthday and may all your wishes come true! I hope you at least take some rest on this day and enjoy with jeejusmiley42

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart Itoye_nakhrewaali❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Dear Darshi,

Happy waala Budday, jaani❤️

I hope you have a great day filled with gujju sweets and a warm hugs from your loved ones (Send me some sweets, please😋)

Have a great one and all the best with your doctorate. May all your wishes come true and may you get many more such happy occasions to celebrate.🎂

Take care and send me the cakes🎂

Love,

Shibani❤️

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItLazyBing❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Wish you a very Happy Happy Birthday, Dear Darshi❤️. I hope you have a super amazing year ahead filled with happiness, love and lots of good health🥰 I hope you get everything you wish for and everyday is fun and joyous. Although our interactions have been quite less, you have always seemed like such an amazing person with a beautiful heart and so fun to be around😍. Oh and one of the best 🐑 around too😝 Hope to interact with you more soon. I hope you get some time out of your busy schedule today to enjoy your birthday with your loved ones😌. Once again, many many happy returns of the day Darshi. Have lots of fun and eat lots of cake🎂❤️

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItZeal17❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

smiley40Janamdivas ni ghani ghani shubhechchaa maaro Ditudi Dikra..smiley10 Tame khub anand parapt karo anne khub barkat te yash parapt kro!! 

Hamesha khush raho swasth raho and Hope you get everything you want in life. Happy Birthday!smiley40

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart Itstormborn❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy Birthday Darshi. It's been a long time we have talked but still feels like we are still the same close as we always were. Wish this year and upcoming all the years in your life brings you thing you ever dream about and even beyond that. You deserve all the love, prosperity and happiness that this universe has to offer. Have an amazing day, year and life with your loving soulmate. Love you lots. 😘😘😘😘😘

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItBeautyful_Mess❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

"True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style." —Nicole Richie

My Dearest Darshi. 

As we celebrate your birthday today I want to remind you how special you are to me.💕 It’s an honour to celebrate the birthday of someone whose heart is as wide open as yours. Someone who’s so strong and amazing. 💙 You’re not just a friend but a true friend who is always there when needed. 

I know the last two years have been anything but joyful and I can’t appreciate you enough for remaining yourself after all that’s happened. For still smiling through it all and standing tall. Sending you an infinite amount of love, joy, and happiness on your birthday and every day. 

Live beautifully, love generously, laugh freely. Thanks for being a fantastic friend. I hope this year brings you the best that life has to offer.

Happy Birthday My Love. 💙💙

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItTiaraa❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Look at the star they are shimmering with happiness 

Once again the time has come for them to dance with madness

The moon and the sun are preparing for the feast

Baking is the task of birds chirping on the treeCome on now get ready for the celebration 

Its Darshi's birthday! Make some noise people.

Dear darshi

Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear Friend!!

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart Ittournesol❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Dear Darshi,

Wish you a very happy birthday! 😘 You deserve all the cakes, gujju sweets, khakhra, jalebi and loads of happiness in your life. May you keep winning all walks of your life with your awesome positivity and sense of humor. May you have an amazing birthday and an equally awesome year ahead. 🎉🥳❤ Always remain as happy soul as you are. 

Lots of love, smiley31

Tiara

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItSoniRSippu21❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy Birthday Darshi behen, many many happy returns of the day. You are the  sensitive, strong, soft at heart, talented, funny, kind person I have ever met. your shayari is different level and always fun to read. Keep your positivity and spreading your smiles as you always do. Janmadivasa ni shubhakamana. Enjoy your day and eat all your favorite. 

Lots of Love and hugs. 

Soni

❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It2019_AnushkaM❛it&#39;s not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Darshi !! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead filled with lots of Happiness & positivity !! May your all wishes will come true ! Have a great day with your loved ones stay blessed & happy !!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Happy Birthday Darshi💃🥳🥰😋

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy Birthday Darshi! Enjoy your day to the fullest 🥳🎊🎉💃❤

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

The thread looks gorgeous 😍👌

SoniRita thumbnail

Happy Birthday Darshi behen. Janmadivasa ni shubhakamana.  many many happy returns of the day. You are the sensitive, strong, soft at heart, talented, funny, kind person I have ever met. your shayari is different level and always fun to read. Keep your positivity and spreading your smiles as you always do. Lucky to have a friend like you. Janmadivasa ni shubhakamana. Enjoy your day and eat all your favorite. 

P.s  the thread is beautiful. Great job Shibani👏

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Not sure whose birthday but I love birthdays..... so happiest born day to the special human 🥳❤️

Happy birthday wishes gif

MochaQueen thumbnail

Fab thread look at all the food

Happy birthday sweet darshi❤️