I Miss Watching Jijaji Chhat Parr Koii Hai.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I Miss Watching The Show On Tv Since September When Our Show Went Off Air.

After Some Twitter Trends Don't Know When We Will Get Season 2.

It Shouldn't Haven't Ended With 82 Episodes.

Our Forum Is Empty Too.

No New Posts Nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Even I miss watching the show a lot and also writing it's episode reviews after every episode. It was so nice discussing with everyone.

I guess some internal issues happened. Since San TV is turning fully dramatic it has chances of coming on rebranded old channels or new channels. I only wish they continue the story as planned and don't change any of the leads especially Shubhashish and Hiba. Pray for this thing please otherwise every fans efforts will go waste๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Even I miss watching the show a lot and also writing it's episode reviews after every episode. It was so nice discussing with everyone.

I guess some internal issues happened. Since San TV is turning fully dramatic it has chances of coming on rebranded old channels or new channels. I only wish they continue the story as planned and don't change any of the leads especially Shubhashish and Hiba. Pray for this thing please otherwise every fans efforts will go waste๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š.

My Wish Exactly. I Want To See Shubhashish And Hiba In Season 2 Otherwise I Won't Watch. 

๐Ÿ™‚