Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Not just that one gesture. Her entire mannerism after she starts yelling in that accent is the angry black woman stereotype. Plenty of tv shows and movies show them as extra sassy and aggressive over non-issues. It's considered racist and offensive.

Yeah, the 'sassy black woman'. But I don't think Jhanvi did it intentionally. She probably was aping some of the stuff she watches on TV shows on a subconscious level. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You know you wanna see it ðŸ˜†

Only if I am in the front row with you and I don't have to buy tickets ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her face. 😳

I can relate though. I look at my food like that. 

She sucked by the way. This was embarrassing to watch. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yeah, the 'sassy black woman'. But I don't think Jhanvi did it intentionally. She probably was aping some of the stuff she watches on TV shows on a subconscious level. 

yeah, Janhvi probably just copied it from movies/shows she must have watched over the years.... ðŸ˜† I doubt anyone cares much about that depiction in India anyways... or even know about it ... to kick up a fuss.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If I remember correctly Pooja used to make that gesture too.    Back then I thought the dustpan and mop  incident was scripted but after watching her YouTube videos I'm convinced it was real .   The ones where she says Sonakshi Sinha and Salman Khan have been casting black magic spells on her 

YourCat thumbnail

Just like tik tok, banned insta reels too