Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2021

what are the judges scores based on??

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

how are he judges scores based??? i mean yesterdays performances all of them i found it average

dpiyan sounded good because the choice of song given was good

kinu bechara always gets lowest scores with whom ever he performs ?!! een if he sings good hes given low scores

yesterday again he got low scores where as ok performaces got 100

dipiyan scored luck cause of the song selection this time his songs on btoth the days seem good totally his style

or why are they signing in pairs every weekend and not solo??!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: djoker

how are he judges scores based??? i mean yesterdays performances all of them i found it average

dpiyan sounded good because the choice of song given was good

kinu bechara always gets lowest scores with whom ever he performs ?!! een if he sings good hes given low scores

yesterday again he got low scores where as ok performaces got 100

dipiyan scored luck cause of the song selection this time his songs on btoth the days seem good totally his style

or why are they signing in pairs every weekend and not solo??!!!

When TCT runs a show you can expect everything to be scripted. So don't look too deep into anything that happens on the show because everything is preplanned for TRP.

They are singing duets because there are too many contestants and solos can't be given to all without taking time away from taking shirts off, and cuddling babies, and eating, and discussing tattoos! 

Can't even tell you to forget all of that and enjoy the singing, because I honestly am not enjoying them!

altgr thumbnail

You mean jury score? Judges are hardly giving any feedback, scores to door ki baat hai.

djoker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

When TCT runs a show you can expect everything to be scripted. So don't look too deep into anything that happens on the show because everything is preplanned for TRP.

They are singing duets because there are too many contestants and solos can't be given to all without taking time away from taking shirts off, and cuddling babies, and eating, and discussing tattoos! 

Can't even tell you to forget all of that and enjoy the singing, because I honestly am not enjoying them!

mee tooo somethings off about this years contestants

sachin kimu i enjoy

dipiyan not so much

i enjoy vrij

rest all i find meh

i was shocked kinu of lowest scores till now in every performance of his

djoker thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

You mean jury score? Judges are hardly giving any feedback, scores to door ki baat hai.

yes i mean jury score

for example vrij and yamuna

i find yamuna ajin was wayy off but still they gave 100

sachn n kinu both were brilliant still 95

rest all weremediocore may be neelanjana and sanjana cause neelanjana is a different level singer

dipiyan i cant seem to warm upto but he did a fabulous job but the song choice give was also his relam

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The scores and elimination are 100 percent fake and Kinjal's scores and elimination is a living proof. Enjoying some performances and not expecting any fairness in scores and elimination politics. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

The scores and elimination are 100 percent fake and Kinjal's scores and elimination is a living proof. Enjoying some performances and not expecting any fairness in scores and elimination politics. 

WHYY did they pull him out?!?! ðŸ˜’😭😭😭 He is SOO goood !!! He had so much hopes from this show, after what he gone through last year! An opportunity to perform again! I hope he gets to go on more shows now that the pandemic is somewhat manageable, despite variants. Poor guy! 

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same thing with yesterday episode. Nilanjana was amazing but got 98 percent and Aravind got very low scores. Some of the 100 percent ones definitely did not deserve it. I think most of the jury members are not qualified to judge. You see the judges and guests giving an amazing response and the idiot jury underscoring the same performance 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Same thing with yesterday episode. Nilanjana was amazing but got 98 percent and Aravind got very low scores. Some of the 100 percent ones definitely did not deserve it. I think most of the jury members are not qualified to judge. You see the judges and guests giving an amazing response and the idiot jury underscoring the same performance 

I wrote exactly the same at the beginning of the show.  3 stoogies, 30 monkeys don't know what they are smoking to give out % and scores or hype unworthy mediocre singers and good singers get eliminated.

djoker thumbnail

Nilanjana was amazing but dipiyan was off this is the priblem with duets also i cant enjoy dipiyans sigung i just dont like him dont know why