Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hawayein song sun ne ke baad Rishabh ki hi yaad aati hai❤️😭

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

He must be close to finalising something hence he said new turf. Makes me feel it will be OTT.

PB is still Dangal’s biggest show. It used to get TRP between 0.8-1.0 on a channel like Dangal. Plus it is a big hit on YouTube. 

He hs earned a lot of goodwill and fan following through these shows. Achcha hi hoga jo bhi hoga with him.

Let me be free of studies and get a good amout of free time then I will binge watch his Prem Bandhan.❤️

Yeah I heard that his show was hit. Why did it ended there?

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

It played on him or what?

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Let me be free of studies and get a good amout of free time then I will binge watch his Prem Bandhan.❤️

Yeah I heard that his show was hit. Why did it ended there?

You should watch PB as soon as you can. 

It was doing fantastic but he and 2 other female leads got COVID. Still they managed the show because other characters of his family were very well written and were very good.

The entire ensemble had great chemistry and had good characters. So you wanted to see them as much as the leads. 

Shikhar, Vandana Bhabhi on one side and the mom & elder brother Rajesh they held on their own. 

It was a small show on a small channel. They even shifted to a different location when COVID lockdown hit Mumbai. 

They shot the entire thing in a hotel but they did their best. It had enough material to run for 2-3 years.

Budget issues and lack of Foresight from the channel and PH they had to wind it up.

You will see Manit excel in all 3 versions of Harsh. It is available on YouTube. Do watch.

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

They played on him once tight? I was so happy chalo different song use Kiya finally.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yeah Hawayein was once played in Kundali Bhagya

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

You should watch PB as soon as you can. 

It was doing fantastic but he and 2 other female leads got COVID. Still they managed the show because other characters of his family were very well written and were very good.

The entire ensemble had great chemistry and had good characters. So you wanted to see them as much as the leads. 

Shikhar, Vandana Bhabhi on one side and the mom & elder brother Rajesh they held on their own. 

It was a small show on a small channel. They even shifted to a different location when COVID lockdown hit Mumbai. 

They shot the entire thing in a hotel but they did their best. It had enough material to run for 2-3 years.

Budget issues and lack of Foresight from the channel and PH they had to wind it up.

You will see Manit excel in all 3 versions of Harsh. It is available on YouTube. Do watch.

3!?? 

Mentally disabled and normal? What was the third one?

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

3!?? 

Mentally disabled and normal? What was the third one?

Normal phase main he was the usual sweet Harsh who struggled with his attraction towards Janki.

Third version had everything. Devdas, angst, snarky, Harsh❤️He meets with an accident and forgets he was married to Janki. Janki marries him again usual bride swap and he is furious with her. Angsty dhakkam dukkhi milega. You will love it. 

Plus there is a trans character, Rangeeli. One of my fav characters of the show and fantastic acting by that actor.

All the best for your exams🤗

Once you have finished, we can watch PB in the Mj thread again. It will be fun.

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So finally its ta ta bye bye sab khtm 

Good luck to him for new journey

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Well this is closure for those who only used to tune in and out each time rishabh entered and re-entered. No need for anyone to watch this show in hope of a good track for rishabh anymore. Who would have known that they would side-line him this bad the moment sherlin-prithvi were brought into the picture. 🤢