OTT or some other channel?

Any guess?

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ws_loki

Such a heartfelt goodbye, love him even more now. ❤️

He hopes to be back on new turf soon.

Any guess?

I think channel , bcz there r so many Shows which r launching that's why he said that there r more good opportunities around . Or may be ott .

Finally it's the end💔😭.

My heart cries but now I don't have to wait anymore or invest my time in thinking whether he will be back for one last time or not. I can freely move and find a new nest for myself or will hunt to make a place for my new nest.

The Farewell post was indeed beautiful❤️. MJ will be missed anyways I'm not watching the show anymore though my dadu & Maa are going to continue so forcefully during dinner I have to go through the torture🤣. Also,Pihu is kidnapped by some other party not by Sona it's confirmed but it can be Sherlyn🤣. When Sherlyn will be exposed & kicked out I will throw a party for sure, as seeing her in that state would serve as justice to our Rishabh. My Rishlyn heart cries😭

Moreover, I will miss you all. Even though we were a little in number but still I got habituated of you all. Trust me today after every hour I was refreshing this page + MJ discussion thread to see whether someone posted or not. I was missing you all badly to this level.😭

Much love to all,phir milenge chalte chalte.

❤️

Such a heartfelt goodbye, love him even more now. ❤️

He hopes to be back on new turf soon.

Any guess?

He must be researching things and will be back with something new and fresh I believe sooner.

Let's see it can be anything , all he is trying to find is a good material.

Nice post

but I am feeling sad💔😭😭

Originally posted by rmahi25

Finally it's the end💔😭.

My heart cries but now I don't have to wait anymore or invest my time in thinking whether he will be back for one last time or not. I can freely move and find a new nest for myself or will hunt to make a place for my new nest.

The Farewell post was indeed beautiful❤️. MJ will be missed anyways I'm not watching the show anymore though my dadu & Maa are going to continue so forcefully during dinner I have to go through the torture🤣. Also,Pihu is kidnapped by some other party not by Sona it's confirmed but it can be Sherlyn🤣. When Sherlyn will be exposed & kicked out I will throw a party for sure, as seeing her in that state would serve as justice to our Rishabh. My Rishlyn heart cries😭

Moreover, I will miss you all. Even though we were a little in number but still I got habituated of you all. Trust me today after every hour I was refreshing this page + MJ discussion thread to see whether someone posted or not. I was missing you all badly to this level.😭

Much love to all,phir milenge chalte chalte.

❤️

We will be in MJ thread so we can be in touch. I think we will see him soon enough. More than the show, will miss the fun we had and everyone here is do kind and open minded. 🤗

Originally posted by rmahi25

He must be researching things and will be back with something new and fresh I believe sooner.

Let's see it can be anything , all he is trying to find is a good material.

He must be close to finalising something hence he said new turf. Makes me feel it will be OTT.

PB is still Dangal’s biggest show. It used to get TRP between 0.8-1.0 on a channel like Dangal. Plus it is a big hit on YouTube. 

He hs earned a lot of goodwill and fan following through these shows. Achcha hi hoga jo bhi hoga with him.

We will be in MJ thread so we can be in touch. I think we will see him soon enough. More than the show, will miss the fun we had and everyone here is do kind and open minded. 🤗

Yeah stay in touch please.❤️

I missed our fun discussions and flop predictions session today a lot.👍🏼

Indeed everyone is very good here.