Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Marathi one almost the same story ..but rich guy who is in this story dev is playing will  die 🙄 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kinu17

Marathi one almost the same story ..but rich guy who is in this story dev is playing will  die 🙄 

No 🥺😭

Sad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I hope they ll not  go this route here 😒😔

kinu17 thumbnail

Me neither. 😒 but whatever it is they r keep saying dev 's past need to be fixed thus they brought krisha here ..kiya kiyaa this  nawab ne  😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Me neither. 😒 but whatever it is they r keep saying dev 's past need to be fixed thus they brought krisha here ..kiya kiyaa this  nawab ne  😆

yean even Dev said in order to white wash his past he can't darken Krish present ....only the writers know aisa kya khaand Free Thinking Gif, Download Free Thinking Gif png images, Free ClipArts on Clipart Library

kinu17 thumbnail

I loved that tickles scene ..so cute 😍.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

if he dies then who will Krisha end up with??

kinu17 thumbnail

No one👍 ..without end up with some one creepy like that marathi story rich man  hope cvs dont portrait dev character like him .. rather  live by herself as happy independent successful woman..woman dont need men need to be happy or end up ☺️come on my dear its 2021 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

But until now they hv showed Dev as a sensible guy with his own mysteries yet he cares for Krisha...he doesn’t want to hurt or break her trust🤔

So they better not make him completely negative😡🤢

MochaQueen thumbnail

No one👍 ..without end up with some one creepy like that marathi story rich man  hope cvs dont portrait dev character like him .. rather  live by herself as happy independent successful woman..woman dont need men need to be happy or end up ☺️come on my dear its 2021 😆

They dont, but in ITV they love to give fairytale type endings😆

kinu17 thumbnail

Marathi story was from zee marathi too ..😆not all the time zee shows fairy tale sometimes they go for sad tale too but i guess this story will end up fairy tale..🥳