Posted: 2 years ago

TFS Kinu🤗🤗

So can we say that Krisha has finally discovered the whole raaz or it ll be an instalment one🤔

Raghav is behind this one 🤔....hw dare he touch K😡

Wht is the last part ???? Dev brought K where his first wife died🤔

So Krishas lookalike is dead kya? It means he married Krisha and brought her into the house to find out who murderedhis wife. It must be someone from the family.

I think its installment not full raaz she knows ..itv will never disclose the whole truth so early ..but that Raghav hates her face and kept a package for krisha to c..but whats his interest?😕 why he hates her face? Last scene dev brought krisha on a road ..why yieh jaanne ke liya dekhiye tbjjn mon to fri..raat ke doh baje🤣

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

So Krishas lookalike is dead kya? It means he married Krisha and brought her into the house to find out who murderedhis wife. It must be someone from the family.

who knows why dev brought her here ? How we will know krisha's look like dead ?😅 🤣 she can be alive ..

Originally posted by kinu17

I think its installment not full raaz she knows ..itv will never disclose the whole truth so early ..but that Raghav hates her face and kept a package for krisha to c..but whats his interest?😕 why he hates her face? Last scene dev brought krisha on a road ..why yieh jaanne ke liya dekhiye tbjjn mon to fri..raat ke doh baje🤣

@ Bold  Yaar Kinu 🤣🤣

I guess Krish is look alike of Dev first wife that's y he hates so much😡

Yeah if the whole raaz is revealed than there ll be no fun to watch it🤔

Btw wht do u think abt the person in captivity..it's a man or woman??🤔

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by evilxbalaa

In one of the epi Roma said once their mission is accomplished Krisha ll hv to leave

I think there is no than one raaz involved here 🤣

I think Krisha ll come to know abt Dev first wedding as per promo ...as she said "kahan hai woh"🤔...may be she thinks that Dev's first wife is still alive🤔 ...thus Dev brought her to cliff where she got an accident 😕 

But Dev first wedding is only part of the whole raaz 🤔 ...the real raaz is somethg else...this raaz is a complicated one i guess involving family, property and more 

Originally posted by Ziva01

I think Krisha ll come to know abt Dev first wedding as per promo ...as she said "kahan hai woh"🤔...may be she thinks that Dev's first wife is still alive🤔 ...thus Dev brought her to cliff where she got an accident 😕 

But Dev first wedding is only part of the whole raaz 🤔 ...the real raaz is somethg else...this raaz is a complicated one i guess involving family, property and more 

yes 👍....its whole thing is i guess property ..thus they wanted to give krisha shahi name coz they wanted to prove she is the real waaris or property holder of something which devraj or other can't get it except that shahi name wali ..

If its like that marathi soap then end is very tragic which I dont want ..👎

Originally posted by kinu17

yes 👍....its whole thing is i guess property ..thus they wanted to give krisha shahi name coz they wanted to prove she is the real waaris or property holder of something which devraj or other can't get it except that shahi name wali ..

If its like that marathi soap then end is very tragic which I dont want ..👎

Kinu all these rasaams are only Dev, Roma and Jaya Maa plans ...there is no rasaam like this Rathore khandaan...the shahi name is very important for their plan🤪

In marathi soap wht happened???🤔

I don't like tragic ends😒