Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Dude it's not my problem if you can't hear anything against Shamita. 

You first attacked me by saying even if Bigg Boss had saved Vishal and evicted Rajiv, then also I would've blamed Bigg Boss, as if you know me personally LOL.

I DEFENDED myself by saying that no I won't have because everyone knows and even you agree that Rajiv is Shamita's first priority because she saved him over Neha or Vishal. 

Whether she was concerned for Vishal or not doesn't even matter. That's not the point. And yes I do believe that Rajiv was saved for Shamita. I don't believe that live voting crap. 

That was shady during OTT as well. Shamita is Bigg Boss favorite. Everyone would accept that except Shamita fans. 

Yes Neha was brought to be Shamita's support. And yes, Vishal was evicted because of Shamita as well. Alot of things happen in the house for Shamita's convenience. 

Completely illogical.... Just blame Shamita .... When Shamita went out of her way to convince people to save neha but blame her for her eviction... Vishal his game was exposed. May be they send him with improvements strategies .... So he was evicted again blame her ....  Neha enters the show .... Blame her ... Concepts of VIP changed .... Blame her and justify this kind of thinking. Yes I will point to anything illogical.

Shiner thumbnail

If you are not bothered whether she is concerned about vishal then why bring that point ? Just to blame her for nothing. 

If vishal remains or neha remains Shamita would still get a friend. She wouldn't go through any loss as such. But makers had some other plan so they evicted these two.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shiner

Completely illogical.... Just blame Shamita .... When Shamita went out of her way to convince people to save neha but blame her for her eviction... Vishal his game was exposed. May be they send him with improvements strategies .... So he was evicted again blame her ....  Neha enters the show .... Blame her ... Concepts of VIP changed .... Blame her and justify this kind of thinking. Yes I will point to anything illogical.

There is nothing illogical in my statements. 

Shamita is favored alot in this show. Even you know that deep down. Neha deserved to go if there were three evictions, but not over Rajiv. He was most useless after Jay and Simba. 

It's just your assumption that Vishal would come back. I don't think he will. 

Yes, I will blame Shamita because she does get treated like a queen. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

If you are not bothered whether she is concerned about vishal then why bring that point ? Just to blame her for nothing. 

I brought that point to prove that her first priority was Rajiv. How many times would I have to repeat that before you understand?

If vishal remains or neha remains Shamita would still get a friend. She wouldn't go through any loss as such. But makers had some other plan so they evicted these two.

But Neha and Vishal won't have been as loyal compared to Rajiv. Neha's loyalties could've changed and Vishal was not trustworthy. 

That's why Rajiv was a better option because it was for Shamita's benefit. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
Shiner thumbnail

There is nothing illogical in my statements. 

Shamita is favored alot in this show. Even you know that deep down. Neha deserved to go if there were three evictions, but not over Rajiv. He was most useless after Jay and Simba. 

It's just your assumption that Vishal would come back. I don't think he will. 

Yes, I will blame Shamita because she does get treated like a queen. 

Everyone gets disadvantages in some way or other. Even karan is still there on show despite voilence. It's depends on how u see and whom ur only focusing.

It's okay to dislike a contestant but just blame for everything without even considering how much she went on to save that person. Even vishal meant so much for her that despite people told to stay away and tried to break their bond it didn't happen yet question her feelings.

Anyone would remain out of three she would always have one friend. She was not losing anything but bb had others plans for their show.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Everyone gets disadvantages in some way or other. Even karan is still there on show despite voilence. It's depends on how u see and whom ur only focusing.

It's okay to dislike a contestant but just blame for everything without even considering how much she went on to save that person. Even vishal meant so much for her that despite people told to stay away and tried to break their bond it didn't happen yet question her feelings.

Anyone would remain out of three she would always have one friend. She was not losing anything but bb had others plans for their show.

Lol when did I say Karan isn't favored as well? Again assumptions Lmao. 

Don't argue with me for the heck of it! My whole point was Vishal was a better player than Rajiv, but still he got evicted over him because that was best for Shamita.

I still maintain that. Rest I know Shamita was close to Neha and Vishal as well. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
Shiner thumbnail

How do we know that ? Neha could never ever change. Vishal has promised thousand times that he might use words against her but not back stab her. Let's say rajeev is kept for her but how long ? He can't be taken till top 5 contestants at least vishal had that scope of remaining in this show till end.

Secondly u don't like rajeev that's your personal opinion I m no one to comment on that but I can say many people loved rajeev be it forum or outside forum. Some celebs said Umar and rajeev should remain.  Vishal s game was exposed and neha s game wasn't impressive so makers removed them. See it's their show they are investing in their show considering what is best for it. 

Shiner thumbnail

Lol when did I say Karan isn't favored as well? Again assumptions Lmao. 

Don't argue with me for the heck of it! My whole point was Vishal was a better player than Rajiv, but still he got evicted over him because that was best for Shamita.

I still maintain that. Rest I know Shamita was close to Neha and Vishal as well. 

It's not an assumption but the fact that only one person is not favoured. 

I m not arguing for heck of it but ur blaming Shamita for the heck of it. Makers did what is best for their show. Makers have to take care of budget. Makers are paying the contestants and contestants are not paying bb. Whatever is done is best for the show. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

How do we know that ? Neha could never ever change. Vishal has promised thousand times that he might use words against her but not back stab her. Let's say rajeev is kept for her but how long ? He can't be taken till top 5 contestants at least vishal had that scope of remaining in this show till end.

Neha could change because she has her own personality and won't always favor Shamita like Rajiv. 

Vishal can't be trusted because he says different things to different people. He could've flipped anytime and again won't be as loyal compared to Rajiv. Even you have accepted now that Rajiv won't reach top 5 while Vishal could've. 

So why was Vishal evicted over Rajiv? That's the point!

Secondly u don't like rajeev that's your personal opinion I m no one to comment on that but I can say many people loved rajeev be it forum or outside forum. Some celebs said Umar and rajeev should remain.  Vishal s game was exposed and neha s game wasn't impressive so makers removed them. See it's their show they are investing in their show considering what is best for it. 

If you're gonna go by popularity then no way Rajiv would've gotten more votes than Jay, leave Vishal. There was a reason Bigg Boss had to do different tasks to evict freeloaders like Simba and Jay. Because they were actually getting votes due to their preexisting fan base. 

Vishal's game was exposed by makers themselves. Yeah I know it's their show. I'm just pointing out what I see and you're getting irked by that. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

It's not an assumption but the fact that only one person is not favoured. 

The assumption was that I don't know that Karan isn't favored and I'm only focussing on Shamita. That was YOUR assumption. 

I m not arguing for heck of it but ur blaming Shamita for the heck of it. Makers did what is best for their show. Makers have to take care of budget. Makers are paying the contestants and contestants are not paying bb. Whatever is done is best for the show. 

Clearly makers are being crap at their job hence the disastrous TRPs. Yes, you're arguing for the heck of it, by bringing irrelevant points which has nothing to do with my original post.