Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shiner

She can save only one person.Concern karke kya karegi ? Vishal ne apna arrangement kiya tha 

Yes she can and she choose Rajiv. Concern shows that you care about someone which she didn't. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can't believe he's gone, what were they thinking? Will they be bringing him back ?

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

That guy was really playing the game . He deserved to stay more than people like Nishant 

Yeh BB ka con job thaa Minnie. Press se top 5 choose keeya. Kuch live pe voting ke naam pe 3 people evicted. I don’t vote so no idea if Juntaa even know what they voting for. Etc. And even if they knew to vote 😂😂😂

Vishal ka to rehanaa bantaa hain. Vs wildcards coming in. 

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Yes she can and she choose Rajiv. Concern shows that you care about someone which she didn't. 

Disagree. Her behaviour was justified after the press conference.The press revealed to her a lot of things related to vishal. Secondly  she knew vishal is safe so nothing to worry. So either ways she isn't wrong and her behaviour is justified.

It's funny that people blame Shamita for aka anna connection saying there is vishal for her or neha friendship or simba left it's because Shamita wanted neha. Koi bhi jaye find a reason to blame Shamita. The makers screw a concept because it's not working then also blame Shamita.

Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I  was most disappointed to see him go. Karan, Nishant, Jai and some outsiders were very unfair with him and that’s why his popularity fell. 

I am reminded of a line from the series “ The Great” “The first lie wins”. And also “much ado about nothing” from Shakespeare in his case. 

Hope they get him back.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Disagree. Her behaviour was justified after the press conference.The press revealed to her a lot of things related to vishal. Secondly  she knew vishal is safe so nothing to worry. So either ways she isn't wrong and her behaviour is justified.

It's funny that people blame Shamita for aka anna connection saying there is vishal for her or neha friendship or simba left it's because Shamita wanted neha. Koi bhi jaye find a reason to blame Shamita. The makers screw a concept because it's not working then also blame Shamita.

Eh? My argument was about her first priority being Rajiv. Isme press conference ho ya kuch bhi ho usse kya fark padta hai? 

Her first priority was Rajiv and that's why Bigg Boss saved him over Neha or Vishal. 

You are going off on a tangent. If you want to rant, find someone else. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Really sad Vishal and Neha left. I loved watching Neha. As for Vish I kept hoping he would go back to playing his old game. It sucked BB was so hellbent on revealing his game and ruined everything for him. Killed the dude's confidence completely. 

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eh? My argument was about her first priority being Rajiv. Isme press conference ho ya kuch bhi ho usse kya fark padta hai? 

Her first priority was Rajiv and that's why Bigg Boss saved him over Neha or Vishal. 

You are going off on a tangent. If you want to rant, find someone else. 

Yes because ur calling her out for not being concerned about vishal .... She dint even think about him bla bla bla arey why would she be concerned when she knows he wasn't going out and also knowing what vishal said behind her back.

First priority toh rajeev hi rahega right 

Bb dint save him for Shamita .... Rajeev has personality where he makes others laugh ... Somewhere he has connected to audiences. On forum itself so many positive posts were on rajeev. Please save rajeev he is so hilarious.  

Blaming Shamita for vishal and neha s eviction same people blamed Shamita for Neha s entry in bb and now blaming her for their eviction.Wow.

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No I won't have said the same thing.😆

Honestly Rajiv is useless. I don't find him funny. But he would any day be more loyal to Shamita than Neha or Vishal. 

Shamita saved Rajiv, not Neha from eviction, and she wasn't even concerned for Vishal. 

couldn't agree more. Vishal was playing no different game than Nishant. It was BB who kept on exposing Vishal's game and not Nishant's. PPl defending Nishant really think Nishant has not said things and made moves against his friends??? he has and more than Vishal in many instances  but he was BB ka pyara.. OTT lot and so he was always protected otherwise Vishal plays far more interesting game than Nishant. Vishal was exposed by BB thats why his Game was all out in open not because of vishal himself. 

nishant is mohalle ki aunty and makes unnecessary noise. Vishal was responsible for many dynamics in house. He went overboard in his words at times but still he made game interesting. BB is nalla this year. Calling Debo and evicting Vishal?? no wonder why nobody is watching this show any more

Edited by fizzyslayer - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

Yes because ur calling her out for not being concerned about vishal .... She dint even think about him bla bla bla arey why would she be concerned when she knows he wasn't going out and also knowing what vishal said behind her back.

First priority toh rajeev hi rahega right 

Bb dint save him for Shamita .... Rajeev has personality where he makes others laugh ... Somewhere he has connected to audiences. On forum itself so many positive posts were on rajeev. Please save rajeev he is so hilarious.  

Blaming Shamita for vishal and neha s eviction same people blamed Shamita for Neha s entry in bb and now blaming her for their eviction.Wow.

Dude it's not my problem if you can't hear anything against Shamita. 

You first attacked me by saying even if Bigg Boss had saved Vishal and evicted Rajiv, then also I would've blamed Bigg Boss, as if you know me personally LOL.

I DEFENDED myself by saying that no I won't have because everyone knows and even you agree that Rajiv is Shamita's first priority because she saved him over Neha or Vishal. 

Whether she was concerned for Vishal or not doesn't even matter. That's not the point. And yes I do believe that Rajiv was saved for Shamita. I don't believe that live voting crap. 

That was shady during OTT as well. Shamita is Bigg Boss favorite. Everyone would accept that except Shamita fans. 

Yes Neha was brought to be Shamita's support. And yes, Vishal was evicted because of Shamita as well. Alot of things happen in the house for Shamita's convenience.