Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks a lot, hotchoco, for this (both) very interesting Sunday morning (here in Germany) read 😊

The first one made me sad because it reminds me of the way how in Germany the filmindustry also was pressurised to become a propaganda tool for the dictatorship of one party. Basically, Modi in some ways copies the politic of threatening and manipulating and indoctrinating in the same unapologetically inhuman way (kind of the father of the nation who punishes all those whodon't march or sing to his tunes). And he especially uses the tools that have the most visibility: social media, TV, YouTube and cinema (interestingly he concentrates on Hindi Cinema). 90 years before (in Germany), it was the hearing tool that was brought in every house through an affordable radio called "Volksempfänger" (national receiver)...

The second one, I liked because it tells about the importance, influence and impact ShahRukh has for/on Indian woman living in India. When I look at the fanstories I got sent for a book I made which came from various countries mainly outside of India and also from non desis, I see similarities but also other aspects not mentioned in this article. The "ShahRukh-effect" is - in effect - a phenomenon.

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

As for Kranti Wankhede... she posts drug busts where the Mumbai NCB (her husband, "of course") found considerable amounts like this one (made up, in my thinking):

https://twitter.com/EconomicTimes/status/1463062913959137283

SRK certainly will take legal action, but for now, think, he will concentrate on getting Aryan acquitted of any charge...that his case is closed without a trial because of zero evidence and wrong-doing.

If he goes against the NCB/Wankhede now, that would dilute Aryan's case. I think he will try to concentrate on the basic like Rohatgi did and file a petition or something like that to the High Court.

I think, ShahRukh is already providing legal help for those who came out after so many time with their testimonies against Wankhede...he will, I assume, support what Malik is doing in his own way, maybe also with extremely skilled and discrete private detektives. (It's my private cinema, I make 😉)

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thanks a lot, hotchoco, for this (both) very interesting Sunday morning (here in Germany) read 😊

The first one made me sad because it reminds me of the way how in Germany the filmindustry also was pressurised to become a propaganda tool for the dictatorship of one party. Basically, Modi in some ways copies the politic of threatening and manipulating and indoctrinating in the same unapologetically inhuman way (kind of the father of the nation who punishes all those whodon't march or sing to his tunes). And he especially uses the tools that have the most visibility: social media, TV, YouTube and cinema (interestingly he concentrates on Hindi Cinema). 90 years before (in Germany), it was the hearing tool that was brought in every house through an affordable radio called "Volksempfänger" (national receiver)...

The second one, I liked because it tells about the importance, influence and impact ShahRukh has for/on Indian woman living in India. When I look at the fanstories I got sent for a book I made which came from various countries mainly outside of India and also from non desis, I see similarities but also other aspects not mentioned in this article. The "ShahRukh-effect" is - in effect - a phenomenon.

Where can I read these?

Clochette thumbnail

It was a compilation of 80 fanstories about the influence ShahRukh had on the life of the respective person (2 men, 78 women)...I had written letters to more than 100 members of an international forum (not IF). I made only one book, which I took with me when I went for the first time to Mumbai.

Clochette thumbnail

My heart is sad for India... sooo much hate iniciated and supported by the government, so much supporters of a government that does everything to destroy not only the economy and human rights but also the very Indian spirit through every powerdriven deed one can imagine.

Every day, in search of news about Aryan, I find news about hate, violence, boycotts, control, persecution, threats...

My heart is sad for Aryan who is forced to re-enter the NCB office each Friday, forced to not having the chance to leave the nightmare behind and concentrate on making his life in freedom.

My heart is sad for ShahRukh who is forced to navigate between his professional commitments and his private hardship and sorrows.

My heart is also sad for Gauri and the rest of the family...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Any updates? I remember reading on a previous thread NCB has until Dec 31 to file charges? What happens if they don't?

Clochette thumbnail

Nothing, I suppose. They haven't filed a chargesheet for Rhea yet and nothing happened.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Any updates? I remember reading on a previous thread NCB has until Dec 31 to file charges? What happens if they don't?

No update as of now. 

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys 

So nothing much has changed apart from stories coming about wankhede corruption. 

Clochette thumbnail

At least not changed for the better for Aryan (publicly)...and Malik is covered with defamation suits...

Something I find remarkable: I read also the tweets under the #SameerWankhede and from time to time this twitter feed is emptied...