Posted: 2 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I can relate to Arbaaz...

Clochette thumbnail

Interesting podcast (mainly in English) about how fake influencers on social media can harm...they are talking about Aryan, briefly about the farmers' mouvement and the SSR-case and also about Modi and why he follows certain accounts:

https://twitter.com/TOIPlus/status/1464189690903347201

About Aryan's case, I already read at joyopal's twitter account, now I also have dived into Benjamin Brink's account...it is so obvious how much social media has become an opinion-manipulating tool.

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

That was kind of cute...how he did face palm..🤣

Bachha jail mein tha ek maheena...aur Abba ko attention chahiye ...😆

Lekin socho....what Malik's revelations about NCB hass done....ki Wankhede moonh chhupata fir raha hai...and Arbaaz's Dad is posing for the paps...😆

Looking in hindsight....I am now glad that Aryan was in jail for so long...yes it was a torture....but imagine if he was out the next day.....people would have said that he did drugs and baap ke paison se bahar aa gaya....no one would have believed in his innocence.....but now we all know he is innocent and was framed...and NCB would have gone on framing innocent people...

Clochette thumbnail

However, people said it nevertheless...whatever they would have said, Aryan would have been treated according to the law...there wasn't even a reason to arrest him at this point of time. So, no, for me, I don't see any positive in the unjustified treatment of Aryan.

Yet, I know that every negative event might lead to something positive...for Aryan himself I hope it will be sooner than later...for all the injustice happened through a greedy and utterly manipulating/manipulated circle of officers and a questionable judiciary system it might take a lot more time but hopefully there will be positive changes and the responsable persons get punished.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nawab Mallik should be allowed to speak. It's not like he is spreading fake information without any proof, he has given proofs with every allegation. One side BJP IT cells are allowed to spread fake news, but Mallik should not spread the reality. 

And I don't understand this privacy nonsense of Dawoodians. It's not like he has cheated on his wife and it's his private matter to sort out. He has cheated on a country by claiming his right on reservation, taking undue advantage of his position to frame rich kids and ask money from their parents.  A reputed agency has ended up like 'kidnapping and extortion yojna' all thanks to Dawood ki aulad and his colleagues. Someone should tell him and his Preeti/Kranti 'Bhad mein jaaye teri privacy aur honesty'. 

Clochette thumbnail

I have the feeling that Malik has no intention to keep quiet. He may not concentrate on the person Wankhede but he definitely is very vocal:

https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/conspiracy-to-trap-me-like-anil-deshmukh-will-complain-to-amit-shah-nawab-malik

and this one (some additional info from what he said at the press conference):

https://www-mumbaitak-in.translate.goog/news/nawab-malik-says-he-will-complaint-to-amit-shah-that-he-is-being-watched-by-central-agencies?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=nui

and this as addition...

https://twitter.com/nawabmalikncp/status/1464496410787676163

Clochette thumbnail

That's the first of the three who told about having to sign blank papers who has moved a court (unfortunately, I think, it's a court I don't trust). Wonder what will happen to Mr Mhaske...

I equally wonder what became of Prabharkar Sail who was grilled three days long by the different teams that should examine the Aryan Khan case/Sameer Wankhede's work.

And I also wonder when one gets to know something about the progress these teams make...