Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Oufffff!!!! Finally!!!!

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

it was so sad when Gauri spent her birthday without her son😒

True and they got this good news on her other son birthday. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/ss_suryawanshi/status/1539661187796725761?s=20

Looks like the thugs of BJP will take over Maharashtra now🤢

What do u guys think about the effect it will have on SRK...I am very very scared now.....I seriously think that now is the time to leave since Aryan has also been given  clean chit....

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What do u guys think about the effect it will have on SRK...I am very very scared now.....I seriously think that now is the time to leave since Aryan has also been given  clean chit....

Nothing will happen. The NCB is under control of Amit Shah in the first place and they decided to give a clean chit after the whole mess. They wanted to harass SRK and Maharastra in general since they weren't in power. Now that they are in power again, they won't care to cause daily problems IMO. BJP was in power in Maha for a long time before Shiv Sena anyway so everyone is used to them already. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing is predictable, I think. That's why it was a VERY good move from ShahRukh's side to keep publicly mum about everything that surrounded Aryan's arrest and following custody. SRK strictly kept to the legal aspect of the case and never - from his & his family's side - was there a (public) hint that they accused some officer of malpractice and some political party of facilitating it.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

SRK never had good relation with Shiv Sena though but Congress is in his support, also SRK never said anything against BJP in whole Aryan matter and he will never give any such statement I heard Aryan lawyer Mukul Rohagti has close connection with Shah-Modi (someone inform me this in Aryan thread) they wont harm him but might ask for money (donation) thats the only thing I can see now also about leaving Aryan is working in 1+ project Suhana is working Gauri getting resturant projects SRK back to back movies are coming they wont leave atleast for a year or 2

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am just hoping that SRK and his family stays safe...and knowing BJP that is not looking possible...but I hope u guys are right and I am wrong.....🤔

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I was thinking of just that..  they can still hound aryan… look how even after two year of ssr death they are stil hounding rhea and her brother…

PoisonedNotes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I was thinking of just that..  they can still hound aryan… look how even after two year of ssr death they are stil hounding rhea and her brother…

Seriously they filed chargesheet against them.

Alteast they gave aryan a clean chit otherwise anything could have happened. 

Can't  comment on whether SRK will leave India or not. Personally, I don't  think so he is planning to do so coz they have number of projects lined up in the coming year. I don't  want his kids to work in bollywood but thats their personal choice so.....

I hope he remains happy and healthy wherever he and his family are.