Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: subhs

aur dikhaao Tejran . 

public stopped watching essentially once pratik tried opening bathroom latch when a girl was bathing inside and then said it would be his mom or sis and it would be fine. And with every kaand of his almost daily. TRP dropping as no one can identify with this behavior and understand why BB didn’t kick him out. 

Love stories are things why trp is 0.8 instead of 0.1. #Tejran is by far the move active HT that doesn’t miss a second of BB. :). Btw. 

And no. I am not a fan. I am indifferent to whether they in love or not. Their life. Their decision :) 

p.s. I forgot to add Shamita aunty also … that’s negative trp as well. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Poore Episodes CringeJan dikhaoge toh kaun dekhega Thakela Romance. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lets trend we want shamster sparkles bb😂😂😂 for 10+ trp

BMRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

aur dikhaao Tejran . 

please note there are many contestants at home not doing anything as they are not given opportunity of tasks which was the bb format , so it is just the makers and creatives to be blamed.  As last several weeks there has been no tasks, which earlier seasons the tasks used to be there for atleast 3-4 days in a week and that is when the competition seen

BMRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

public stopped watching essentially once pratik tried opening bathroom latch when a girl was bathing inside and then said it would be his mom or sis and it would be fine. And with every kaand of his almost daily. TRP dropping as no one can identify with this behavior and understand why BB didn’t kick him out. 

Love stories are things why trp is 0.8 instead of 0.1. #Tejran is by far the move active HT that doesn’t miss a second of BB. :). Btw. 

And no. I am not a fan. I am indifferent to whether they in love or not. Their life. Their decision :) 

p.s. I forgot to add Shamita aunty also … that’s negative trp as well. 

Absolutely correct looks like for haters tejran have become an easy target and they are blinded with many who have had 2 girls in the same show .  i dont blame pratik also here but just the makers as they are not giving any opporunity to perform with tasks nominations captaincy 

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thankyou #TejRan for destroying a promising season. 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why don't they wrap up early.daily soaps with more than this trp would have wrapped up already😳

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Thankyou #TejRan for destroying a promising season. 

When did this season becane successful to destroy it🤣

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Why don't they wrap up early.daily soaps with more than this trp would have wrapped up already😳

they can't Because of the contracts.😆 besides its doing much better online.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Finally trp increased from 0.9 to 0.8🤣. Flopbuster season ftw