And what are the adorable contents here🤣

Cute bf gf

Bf gf ka rishta khatre mein😭

Bf gf aur wo

Dusro ke rishte torna😈

Adorable task

Ek mature woman bani queen of universe jinki puja hoti hai😳

Bad boys fight😈

Fabulous jokes which includes kya maal patayi hai, pajama utar do trophy de dunga

Some contestants sleeping and eating🥳

Even what an adorable press conference🤣

There was an adorable question by a female reporter why were you crying and playing woman card implying that crying means woman card

Can we please add more adorable contents🤣

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

donal n vidhi must be laughing😆

I guess this is the lowest trp of bb till date. Totally flop season

It’s so easy to blame Teja & Karan for this since everyone keeps doing so but this weekday trp is for last week no? Their content wasn’t shown as much. It was mostly Umar & Pratik. But even those guys aren’t at fault. 

if the trps are falling it’s the makers fault for not giving proper tasks. Just filling the gaps with sponsorship tasks and not adding anything exciting is going to bore people. All we see is them cook and have kitchen fights with some cute romance and dance moments. So I think the makers are to blame. 

Plus I know a lot of tv audience prefers to play before tv on voot on their screens rather than colors cuz of no advertisement… so can you blame anyone? 

Originally posted by kusima

donal n vidhi must be laughing😆

yes kuch kaleja thanda hua hoga jo insult ki thi makers ne inki do baar woh bhi 

All Thanks to bb creatives and editing team 

Originally posted by meimo12

It’s so easy to blame Teja & Karan for this since everyone keeps doing so but this weekday trp is for last week no? Their content wasn’t shown as much. It was mostly Umar & Pratik. But even those guys aren’t at fault. 

if the trps are falling it’s the makers fault for not giving proper tasks. Just filling the gaps with sponsorship tasks and not adding anything exciting is going to bore people. All we see is them cook and have kitchen fights with some cute romance and dance moments. So I think the makers are to blame. 

Plus I know a lot of tv audience prefers to play before tv on voot on their screens rather than colors cuz of no advertisement… so can you blame anyone? 

This season is the biggest example of how a season with potential contestants can be destroyed single handedly by makers👎🏼

They don't even know how to edit the episodes this time. TejRan scenes are shown and tasks are cut and they fail to show the fun moments in the house too. They should wrap it up soon and start a new season. Missing KKK already.

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Honestly, I don't blame the HMs here. It's on the creative team to design tasks and give them things to do in a day. Nominations nahi honge, captaincy task nahi hoga, luxury budget task nahi hoga. Toh kya timepass ke liye argue karte baithenge log🤣Yesterday's LF task was the first time jab 3-4 ghante ka task diya tha sabko and they did well. WCs ko laake bhi faayda nahi hoga agar makers ek set format pe nahi chalaaye ge show ko. 

Think they should have more "fun" tasks or those where aggression is not needed. Like Taskmaster UK. Something that shows us contestants' personalities instead of their bad side. They need to revamp tasks. I am sick of seeing that slide thing where each season housemates supposed to grab after the line but no one ever does.

BB says we don't condone violence but will give them tasks where they have to insult or be physical with one another and wonder why housemates don't listen.

Edited by -Halo00- - 2 years ago