Progress at snailpace

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Lmao yes that is my title for today caz 3 weeks later Mr Udharwala  finds out the very basic thing that adi imlie are indeed married and are pati patni šŸ¤£ toh itne din se aise hi maze loot raha tha. Wah re boss sahib  ka vellapanti  I thought he may have known it iss liye he was  looking  ke iska game kaisa  chal  raha hai but yeh toh ainvayein pehle din se imlie main itni intrest le ke bhaitha hai..then toh  it is Darn Real question ke why? If she wasn't  even  part of some grand badla plan of his then why is he oh so Intrested  In an Intern who he apparently doesn't  even like and is busy passing judgements  upon bina any specific reason calling her things abusing her aaj bhi bajoo  pakkada..  what a creep for real.. I mean all of this still would have some point had he been pawning imlie for whatever layer of badla but nope.

Coming to imlie and adi once again they are hyper sensitive for each other and it came through with the fierceness of imlie ka adi is no bheed ..and her extreme shock ke her thing is published over adi again kabhi nahi chaha hai isne yeh sab and she was craving his attention his shabaashi aww my heart went out to both of them idiots  and this faltu ka mess they have pushed themselves  in yet it is worthy ke straight up phir se baat kar li pehla chance milte hi lmao jitna bhi keh lein ke kuch bhi their frankness  is just what keeps me intact with imlie ka straight up pointing ke is it shak ke kya? That this is very new to her too he has never been like this with her toh ab kyon just say it straight.? I was expecting  they will make it  the same boring sab pati are jealous of patni ki success  bakwaas but  for a change they went the other route.  From my understanding adi ka impulse his ghussa and his possessiveness karwa gayi usse phir rash behave..  point to to be noted yet again he didn't  had a problem  with her thing being published above his nope his point is simple ke this is not following protocol and that is indeed odd this favoritism is not the way to learn and that is right cas again yes agar pehle Din hi first page pe aa gaye caz somebody favored for their own ulterior motives toh aage kis cheez ke liye mehnat karegi you have reached the top the first day.. I liked the way imlie approached she was hurt and he was being irrational but imlie knows how to tackle so she went with plz tell me explain why this behavior and he too went staright up ke uska tareeka is galat and that is what is bothersome not your dosti. Though thoda jalan toh hua adi ko ke imlie was around someone else .  Woh pinning dikh toh hi raha hai andar ke isse baat hi nahi karti aajkal and woh phir se chalak  gaya ke ek sawaaal ne hi toh galti kar di thi I felt that repent in it ke kaash nahi kia Hota..he felt the loss of imlie bada solidly just with her being  coming with someone else. Again adi just doesn't  have ever given that haq to someone else ke imlie bhi kisi aur se  kuch le le koi aur kuch kar de toh woh sab nikla .. ke isko ignore karke  koi aur hai and then the poison even though not direct left it's impact adi is feeling neglected  esp for kal ka aaya aadmi who is not following koi bhi code.i did feel it is major that the truth is revealed and thanks for that ab yeh karega use iss baat ko dekhte hainbhi tak toh luck chal rahi thi.

But I frankly felt it was again a more adilie based episode the angst had the point today that yearning again was  pretty obv from both sides but bas isko as always woh tareeka nahi aaga kehne ka karne ka.. 

Adi ka wohi hai ke as usual baat main dum hai but timing galat.. tareeka as always ajeeb.. and in ghussa he cannot just make sense toh baat theek hai ke yeh tareeka nahi hai mentor karne ka to gain experience  she is here for that and yes she wrote a very good article  he did praise it but it should be met with the same criteria like others isme mere tere ki baat hi nahi thi.. 

The little scene with the Maa's was very nice too and imlie ka aa jaayegi jaldi haha and she is still praying for adi  hi.. I felt it was just adorable imlie being meri 3 maa hain and am raised by them 

The dinning  table scene filler bakwaas good rupi shut didi straight  up ke khud toh kisi ke ghar padi hai but sharam nahi hai much needed tha woh kehna and am happy nobody paid any heed to her fake tears   and rupi still continued  spilling truth tea ke imlie nahi logon ke gird ghoomti woh kaun hai everyone knows.

The mandir bits were meh aaj ka copy paste topic was anika  ko copy karna maha fail  har koi anika and baagadbilla nahi ho sakta jitna marzi try maar lein.. but I still appreciate a toned down imlie in her whatever chirpy try bhi.. also thankyou imlie for telling him ke faltu bakwaas usko karni nahi hai muh band rakhe and very very the point thamk you and phir solid stand  fiercely for adi. I felt the connection of the 2 main characters and apna unse.

This is a very contrived confusion and something  they want to build upon ke sab khatam but jab samay aayega adi will rise above it  caz again to me it looked more out of possessiveness

With imlie being kicked out  of the hostel pretty sure adi won't  find her then be aur guilty or didi will not let him go and hence imlie aside asr hi pakka arrangement kare dhayad kahin after office main raat  and more reasons to MU but eventually eventually will rise above it .

I thought this was the most happening  epi of the week caz things seemed to move at last  for good or bad idk for now I felt the return to the problem  jo bhi let's see aage  kya hai hopefully break from useless comedy wale fillers 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Enjoy a little bit of jealousy from Aditya. He needs more of this. Imlie put up with Malini for long enough.

Also, I am glad Malini's constant diatribes got checked today by Rupi. Any woman staying at her ex's house after assaulting him is shameless and she deserves this. This character has become completely unnecessary. She needs to be sidelined.

Edited by Marybarton - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Enjoy a little bit of jealousy from Aditya. He needs more of this. Imlie put up with Malini for long enough.

Uhhh thanks for  the wishes..  again for me adi imlie are not a separate entity and I do  not believe in keeping scores for me my heart hurts equally but you can enjoy keeping scores thanks šŸ™  neither do I enjoy baying for blood of either or put  them through this so yeah  it doesn't  matter who is dealing with things it is hurtful both ways and they do not deserve it from.anyone 

Lmao btw  now st ka post makes sense hahab on the road night wwala that was probably from this hostel se nikalna  wala bit where she found pup šŸ˜†

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha ha apt title - some progress did happen - Aryan came to know Imlieā€™s is adiā€™s wife šŸ˜† i thought the way the guy was giving layered expressions while watching Adi and imlie, he already had an idea about these two and I honestly thought his monologue would be - this is the MU I wanted blah blah - but chalo atleast he knows Imlie is adiā€™s wife.

I only liked the Imilie praying scene and her scene with the  moms - imlie praying for her BS šŸ¤— and her face went bright looking at her ma- cute scene- and Aparna admitting if they had accepted her long back, this situation would not have occurred ā€¦ 

Didnā€™t care for the scene with Aryan and her mom- i seriously cannot stand that womanā€™s presence and I donā€™t think I will ever get used to seeing herā€¦ 

Didi bakwaas during breakfast but good reply from Rupi Di- and the psycho gets her next idea - removing Imilie from hostelā€¦ well thanks to the car ride and the warden seeing it- her job is made easy - she will probably just buy the warden out- so that imlie is ousted .. 

Agree on how Adi is feeling neglected and it came through in the scene before the scene in side the officeā€¦ 

Adi does think Imlieā€™s article is really good and it is totally worthy enough to be published - so I did not see any insecurity over her success ā€¦ he doesnā€™t doubt Imlieā€™s capability whatsoever but he disagrees with  the way Aryan is working - he should have followed Protocol and published it in the section where it usually goes - publishing it in the front page sends the wrong message across - and as far as the friendship between Aryan and Imlie- he doesnā€™t have any problem with it- but that should not come in the way someone works professionally.. so I get his point -

I liked the tone down version of Imilie today - could relate to her better and the angst came through in the last Adi imlie scene 

No matter what this asr plans now - itā€™s important that we see Adi imlie talking - even if they are arguing, doesnā€™t matter, the two have to keep communicating.. 

Looking pretty obvious that imlie might stay ivwe night at office and Aryan wil be the one to arrange her next accommodation - most likely Rathore hiuse šŸ˜”

Overall at least the story moved in terms of Aryan knowing imlie is married to Adi - so to me it is looking like ASR vs Adi and Adi being more protective of Imlie .  
 Will come back with more thoughts - thanks for the thread NM- we are finally moving with snail pace šŸ˜†

A rather pathetic  replay of this  sabka  gareebon ka version baanate raho even little real  aaryan aka sahil could do a dhansoo impersonification of jiju sso banane ke liye pehle sso wala swag lao udhaarwala living upto  his udhaar name kabhi yahaan se kabhi wahan se

Also it is hilarious he has never done hair flip in this show  pehle but imlie somehow knows it pehle se oh yeah right dono ne same epi dekha hoga IB ka lol 

Image Image

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Ha ha apt title - some progress did happen - Aryan came to know Imlieā€™s is adiā€™s wife šŸ˜† i thought the way the guy was giving layered expressions while watching Adi and imlie, he already had an idea about these two and I honestly thought his monologue would be - this is the MU I wanted blah blah - but chalo atleast he knows Imlie is adiā€™s wife.

I only liked the Imilie praying scene and her scene with the  moms - imlie praying for her BS šŸ¤— and her face went bright looking at her ma- cute scene- and Aparna admitting if they had accepted her long back, this situation would not have occurred ā€¦ 

Didnā€™t care for the scene with Aryan and her mom- i seriously cannot stand that womanā€™s presence and I donā€™t think I will ever get used to seeing herā€¦ 

Didi bakwaas during breakfast but good reply from Rupi Di- and the psycho gets her next idea - removing Imilie from hostelā€¦ well thanks to the car ride and the warden seeing it- her job is made easy - she will probably just buy the warden out- so that imlie is ousted .. 

Agree on how Adi is feeling neglected and it came through in the scene before the scene in side the officeā€¦ 

Adi does think Imlieā€™s article is really good and it is totally worthy enough to be published - so I did not see any insecurity over her success ā€¦ he doesnā€™t doubt Imlieā€™s capability whatsoever but he disagrees with  the way Aryan is working - he should have followed Protocol and published it in the section where it usually goes - publishing it in the front page sends the wrong message across - and as far as the friendship between Aryan and Imlie- he doesnā€™t have any problem with it- but that should not come in the way someone works professionally.. so I get his point -

I liked the tone down version of Imilie today - could relate to her better and the angst came through in the last Adi imlie scene 

No matter what this asr plans now - itā€™s important that we see Adi imlie talking - even if they are arguing, doesnā€™t matter, the two have to keep communicating.. 

Looking pretty obvious that imlie might stay ivwe night at office and Aryan wil be the one to arrange her next accommodation - most likely Rathore hiuse šŸ˜”

Overall at least the story moved in terms of Aryan knowing imlie is married to Adi - so to me it is looking like ASR vs Adi and Adi being more protective of Imlie .  
 Will come back with more thoughts - thanks for the thread NM- we are finally moving with snail pace šŸ˜†

Nah yaar didi nahi karegi kuch except trying to halt adi we will have to see if she succeeds mujhe toh lagta  hai adi khudse will refuse or agar kisi tarah trap hoke gaya bhi toh imlie hi nikal chuki higi tih either panic hoga ya ajr MU kar lega ke she thought of me as paraya toh mujhe bagaya Tak nahi to widen  this and make everyone think kr sab over ho vaya hai but next thing they will find a way to express it again jaise bhi .

I really hope asr ma kare kuch arrange but then it seem inevitable since imlie is pretending pretending behave jaise sach main koi mahi hai again ghar nahi jaa sakti OK but she cannot even tell them to help as in bhai  aa forget adi na le usse help.. didi ki problems will be limited to how to stop adi

Warden ko bji koi push chahiye nahi she is a greedy mess of a woman toh she will easily character assassinate imlie and paisa maange gi..imlie ka outfit was different in office wala night story toh I think.imlie may manage a few nights aise hi u til someone will find out you see the more the bechargi the more the trp 

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Coming to imlie and adi once again they are hyper sensitive for each other and it came through with the fierceness of imlie ka adi is no bheed ..and her extreme shock ke her thing is published over qdi again kabhi nahi chaha hai isne yeh sab and she was craving his attention his shabaashi aww my heart went out to both of them idiots  and this faltu ka mess they have pushed themselves  in yet it is worthy ke straight up phir se baat kar li pehla chance milte hi lmao jitna bhi keh lein ke kuch bhi their frankness  is just what keeps me intact with imlie ka straight up pointing ke is it shak ke kya? That this is very new to her too he has never been like this with her toh ab kyin just say it straight.? I was expecting  they will make it  the same boring sab pqti are jealous if patni ki success  bakwaas but  for a change they went the other route.  From my understanding adi ka impulse his ghussa and his possessiveness karwa gayi usse phir rash behave..  point to to be noted yet again he didn't  had a problem  with her thing being published above his nope his point is simple ke this is not following protocol and that is indeed odd this favoritism is not the way to learn and that is right cas again yes agar pehle Din hi first page pe aa gaye caz somebody favored for rhtier own ulterior motives toh aage kis cheez ke liye mehnat kargi you have reached the top the first day.. I liked the way imlie approached she was hurt and he was being irrational but imlie knows how to tackle so she went with plz tell me explain why this behavior and he too went staright uo ke uska tareeka is galat and that is what is bothersome not your dosti. Though thoda jalan toh hua adi ko ke imlie was around someone else .  Woh dikh toh panao hi raha haj andar ke isse baag hi mahi karti aajkal and woh phir se chalak  gaya ke ek sawaaal mi hi toh galti kar di thi I felt that repent in it ke I I nahi kia Hota..he felt the loss of imlie bada solidly just woth her being  coming with so.eone else. Again adi just doesn't  have ever given that haq to someone else ke imlie bhi kisi aur se  kuch le le koi aur kuch kar de toh woh sab nikla .. ke isko ignore karke  koi aur hai and then the poison even though nit direct left it's impact adi is feeling neglected  esp for kal aka aaya aadmi who is not following koi bhi code.i did feel it is major that the truth is revealed and ths sk from that ab yeh karega use iss baat lo abhi tak toh luck chal rahi thi.

But I frankly felt it was again a more adilie based episode the angst had the point today that yearning again was  pretty obv from both sides but bas isko as always woh tareeka nahi aaga kehne ka karne ka.. 

Adi ka wohi hai je as usual baat main dum hai but timing galat.. tareeka as always ajeeb.. and in ghussa he cannot just make sense toh baat theek hai ke yeh tareeka nahi hai mentor karne ka to gain experience  she is here for that and yes she wrote a very good article  he did praise 9t but it should be met with the same criteria like others isme mere terr ki baat hi nahi thi.. 

thank you NM for our regular non-premium episode wala reviewšŸ˜†...I'll take these aam aadmi epis thanksšŸ‘šŸ¼

Im looking forward to watching these Adi-imlie bits...again it's only they both that want to get the best out of each other...aur jab baat dusre pe aati hai toh nothing else mattersšŸ¤—...looks like Adi seriously was concerned ki aise unrealistic expectations nahi rakhne chahiye...and emphasise the right way to do journalism cuz article page number etc ke baare mein zyaada socho then its a slippery slope from there...but aww at them both also hurting toh baat sab mix ho raha hai aur timing galat padh rahi haišŸ˜†...and aww Adi ki shabhaashi has a special jagah for ImliyašŸ˜†ā¤ļø...again like you said sab contrived but even if they show this mess with them being them aur ek dusre ke liya kya hai...aur sab ek dusre ke aapas mein...toh dekh sakti hoon...cuz those are the people I've been watching for a year.....

regarding udhaarwala asr wah kya layers dikha raha hai simply for maaza phenkoing paani on random strangers, gagging them with dupattas in mandirs...perfect "grumpy boyfriend" material apparently...but hallelujah ki itne hafte baad he knows about Adi-Imlie...so much for being tez dimaag walašŸ¤£....at least version 2.0 nahi sunna padega later on ki sach nahi bataya sach nahi bataya...so some actual movement in this epi it seems...wow woh kya cheez haišŸ˜²

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

thank you NM for our regular non-premium episode wala reviewšŸ˜†...I'll take these aam aadmi epis thanksšŸ‘šŸ¼

Im looking forward to watching these Adi-imlie bits...again it's only they both that want to get the best out of each other...aur jab baat dusre pe aati hai toh nothing else mattersšŸ¤—...looks like Adi seriously was concerned ki aise unrealistic expectations nahi rakhne chahiye...and emphasise the right way to do journalism cuz article page number etc ke baare mein zyaada socho then its a slippery slope from there...but aww at them both also hurting toh baat sab mix ho raha hai aur timing galat padh rahi haišŸ˜†...and aww Adi ki shabhaashi has a special jagah for ImliyašŸ˜†ā¤ļø...again like you said sab contrived but even if they show this mess with them being them aur ek dusre ke liya kya hai...aur sab ek dusre ke aapas mein...toh dekh sakti hoon...cuz those are the people I've been watching for a year.....

regarding udhaarwala asr wah kya layers dikha raha hai simply for maaza phenkoing paani on random strangers, gagging them with dupattas in mandirs...perfect "grumpy boyfriend" material apparently...but hallelujah ki itne hafte baad he knows about Adi-Imlie...so much for being tez dimaag walašŸ¤£....at least version 2.0 nahi sunna padega later on ki sach nahi bataya sach nahi bataya...so some actual movement in this epi it seems...wow woh kya cheez haišŸ˜²

Lmao yes usko editor sahab ke muh se sunanae main maza nahi aaya tha he still didn't  beleive it jabke editor sahib emphasized twice  ke "kapil"  hain and pati patni  wale jhagade office se baharšŸ¤£ He was so fed up with them 2 . Bechwre editor sahab and then he checked the register and imlie crossing the tripathi and wondering ke sach main pati patni hain nahi bhai jhoot bol rahe thayšŸ¤£ again I could be wrong but munhe toh Itty sa ego nahi laga wqrna kyon parade kar raha bota imlje ki absence main..kyon kehta imlie ko ke article acha hai but the job is continuous  thing ek din ka nahi hoga .. it is very valid ke ek din main sab kar lia toh aage kis cheez ke liye aim karoge..  though ofocurse he said it thoda twisted way main.. but note it he said imlie ka article is ofcourde good enough to be published but in the section with the rest where all start the tareeka is his problem and the tareekas have always been his thing. Adi will not use twisted means that is just not his way.. haan maa ji ki bakwaas imlie ne bohat bhaav nahi di precap jitni hi thi thankfully and she was trying to get away asap.  Usko aone maa se milke zyada khusbi thi and she was adorable  little  thing trying to show her article to them 2 in mandir and them pulling imlie ki leg  ke yehi article kyin saamne aa raha hai kis samjhdaar  ne likha hai

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

A rather pathetic  replay of this  sabka  gareebon ka version baante rshi even little aaryan could do a dhansoo impersonification of jiju sso banane ke liye pehle sso wala swag lao udhaarwala living upto  his udhaar name kabhi yahaan se kabhi wahan se

Also it is hilarious he has never done hair flip in this show  pehle but imlie somehow knows it pehle se oh yeah right dono ne same epi dekha hoga IB ka lol 

Image Image

I don't know what layers..itne layers ki mujhe kuch dikhaai nahi deta...yeh at once love-hate samajh mein nahi aata...but on trp audience Adi is still ladla bro and I think:

Hbo Bro GIF by SuccessionHBO

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago