Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

so sensitive and such real scenario

loved it

Thank you and I'm happy you thought it was a real scenario because we all know ace erasure exists in media!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It's very heartrending to see Ram being so understanding and patient with Priya. Loved how you have written the romantic moments, esp with Priya as an ace. It is sad that there is an entire community of orientation who feel invisible. Thank you for writing this beautiful work representing them. ❤

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

It's very heartrending to see Ram being so understanding and patient with Priya. Loved how you have written the romantic moments, esp with Priya as an ace. It is sad that there is an entire community of orientation who feel invisible. Thank you for writing this beautiful work representing them. ❤

Hi, Tiara! Thank you for reading and for leaving your feedback. Yes there is an entire community that feels unseen and invisible because of how media treats them and because of the notion that sex is what sells. I'm especially glad you pointed out the romantic moments because they were very much there! 

Thank you again! 🤗

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That was just perfect 

Written with such sensitivity and nuance 

Loved it

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

That was just perfect 

Written with such sensitivity and nuance 

Loved it

Thank you!

Having this piece read and appreciated truly humbles me and makes me happier than I can say. It also reminds me not to be irresponsible in my writing!

Thanks again for reading!

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have no words to describe my thoughts on this. Well written, well informed and I love the wordings. Seeing that the topic is so sensitive, you did Justice to every aspect of it. Even taking the characters into account, BRLLIANT 😘

Ram and priya are the perfect couple for this story, going by how the show has portrayed them so far.

Lizzie, I can’t praise you enough as my brain shuts off around this time, also because I don’t have the right words to describe this piece of work. You outshined your other work I read earlier. 

I am so so so happy to read your work again. 🤗🤗

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

I have no words to describe my thoughts on this. Well written, well informed and I love the wordings. Seeing that the topic is so sensitive, you did Justice to every aspect of it. Even taking the characters into account, BRLLIANT 😘

Ram and priya are the perfect couple for this story, going by how the show has portrayed them so far.

Lizzie, I can’t praise you enough as my brain shuts off around this time, also because I don’t have the right words to describe this piece of work. You outshined your other work I read earlier. 

I am so so so happy to read your work again. 🤗🤗

Thank you! I'm relieved that you think I could do justice to the characters and the topic!

As for outshining my other work, that's what every author tries to do I guess. they try to better themselves and I'm glad I managed to achieve that. That said, I'm really proud of Love is all you need because

a) It's my own work with my own OCs

b) It's an FF with so many characters and a longer, more intricate plot. 

c) It's much, much harder to write than this one which was just a one-shot where I had to focus on only one theme. 

Thank you for reading both and being my cheerleader! 🤗

Phenyl thumbnail

I really liked your OS. I was pleasantly surprised to see a story related to the LGBTQ+ community on a TV show forum. I also loved the book references. Into Thin Air is one of my favourite book. I hope you continue writing more wonderful stories like this one.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayyy

I really liked your OS. I was pleasantly surprised to see a story related to the LGBTQ+ community on a TV show forum. I also loved the book references. Into Thin Air is one of my favourite book. I hope you continue writing more wonderful stories like this one.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked this story and enjoyed the book references.

As for LGBTQ+ fiction on this site, there may not be a lot, but there is a fair amount. You can look under the tag LGBTQ+ in the new section. I'm pasting it for you, if you're interested. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/tag/1391

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thank you! ❤️