Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Lizzie,

I'm just so so glad that you wrote this Fic. And tagged me to it too❤️

Aces aren't represented properly in the LGBTQIA+ Community itself cos the spectrum makes it difficult for many to understand & to read a properly formed awesome fic for it extremely rare...So A Really Good Job on that👏

The fact that Ram gave space & understood Priya & is actually gonna be there for her whilst she figures out this journey is SuperCool😳

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Hey Lizzie,

I'm just so so glad that you wrote this Fic. And tagged me to it too❤️

Aces aren't represented properly in the LGBTQIA+ Community itself cos the spectrum makes it difficult for many to understand & to read a properly formed awesome fic for it extremely rare...So A Really Good Job on that👏

The fact that Ram gave space & understood Priya & is actually gonna be there for her whilst she figures out this journey is SuperCool😳

Hi Sonia! Thanks for the comment and you're right Aces aren't represented properly and since it's a spectrum there are some areas that make it difficult for people to understand. I'm glad you thought this fic brought to light some of them.

And yes, Ram is gonna be supportive af for Priya while she figures things out!

Thanks again!

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

You amaze me every time Lizzie!

This was such a good and interesting theme you addressed here. It was so informative too and increased my knowledge!

This is one of my favourite OS for two reasons...I love stories about troubled marriages AND i love stories that give me knowledge

Ram is such an understanding and supportive husband❤️

PS: I have never watched this show yet this is one of my fav stories by you

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

You amaze me every time Lizzie!

This was such a good and interesting theme you addressed here. It was so informative too and increased my knowledge!

This is one of my favourite OS for two reasons...I love stories about troubled marriages AND i love stories that give me knowledge

Ram is such an understanding and supportive husband❤️

PS: I have never watched this show yet this is one of my fav stories by you

Thanks so much, Hinna and I'm so glad you found this informative. It's heartening for me that this story has managed to shed some light on a very under-represented group in terms of sexual orientation. And you saying that this is one of your favorite stories despite never having watched this show is all kinds of validating!

Thanks again for reading, Hinna! 🤗

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's a lovely OS and the way you expressed such a sensitive and important topic is beyond words.

Hope to see more of your work on such issues which I personally feel is very important to talk about.

I have read all your stories on balh2 and enjoyed them to my hearts content.

You are a phenomenal writer, keep up the good work.

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

It's a lovely OS and the way you expressed such a sensitive and important topic is beyond words.

Hope to see more of your work on such issues which I personally feel is very important to talk about.

I have read all your stories on balh2 and enjoyed them to my hearts content.

You are a phenomenal writer, keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind words, and especially for saying you thought I could do justice to a sensitive topic such as this.

I'll do my best to work in such issues in my stories, I know I hold back sometimes for the fear of writing something wrong but I feel some (even if incorrect) representation is better than no representation at all!

I'm so glad you enjoyed all my other stories as well and thank you for stopping by to drop a line!

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I feel some (even if incorrect) representation is better than no representation at all

So true. It's very important to let people know that no change can be made if no one is ready speak !

And welcome❤️