Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Clouds7

Ah I loved it. !❤️

I'm so glad you have written this 

Like I'm sure not many know about all these tho they should have awareness but Indian education system sucks hence. 

Also thank you for the tag !!🤗

Can't blame the education system for important issues such as this. It's upto each and every one of us as individuals to inform ourselves and it's easy enough to do so with the plethora of information readily available to access. 

Thanks for reading and you're welcome for the tag! 🤗

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Can't blame the education system for important issues such as this. It's upto each and every one of us as individuals to inform ourselves and it's easy enough to do so with the plethora of information readily available to access. 

Thanks for reading and you're welcome for the tag! 🤗

I do hope more and more people make themselves educated about this !

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Lizzie, This was absolutely beautiful. This was so well written, I felt like I was actually watching the scene. The positivity in this OS is so heartwarming.❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

OMG😻😻😻 This is so amazing😻😻😻 I am in love with your Ram, can I marry him🥺🥺🥺 The amount os sensitivity you have put in this makes it even more beautiful and heart touching 💕

Fabulous job🥰

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow . This is so amazingly written! Asexuality is really so under-represented and ignored as an issue.. there should be much more awareness about it. The way you wrote Priya's hesitation, confusion and finally realisation is amazing. About Ram, he is just such a wonderful, understanding soul! 

Loved it. 

I am officially a fan of your writing! 😍 

And thanks for the tag🤗

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Lizzie, This was absolutely beautiful. This was so well written, I felt like I was actually watching the scene. The positivity in this OS is so heartwarming.❤️

Thanks so much, Pooh! And every time I hear that my writing makes a reader visualize the scene, it makes my heart jump with joy, because that's what I aim for! Thank you!

And yes, hope and positivity are always something I like to leave my fics with. We have enough despondency in the real world! 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

OMG😻😻😻 This is so amazing😻😻😻 I am in love with your Ram, can I marry him🥺🥺🥺 The amount os sensitivity you have put in this makes it even more beautiful and heart touching 💕

Fabulous job🥰

Thanks, Shibz! Glad you liked it and sure you can marry Ram but idk what Priya will have to say about that! 😆

Thanks again for reading! ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Wow . This is so amazingly written! Asexuality is really so under-represented and ignored as an issue.. there should be much more awareness about it. The way you wrote Priya's hesitation, confusion and finally realisation is amazing. About Ram, he is just such a wonderful, understanding soul! 

Loved it. 

I am officially a fan of your writing! 😍 

And thanks for the tag🤗

Thank you for reading and you're absolutely welcome for the tag! 

You're right about Asexuality being under-represented in fiction mostly because of the notion that sex sells. And yes, there should be more awareness and more representation.

I'm so glad the way I wrote Priya here resonated with you. The story is from Priya's pov but Ram does have an important role in it - and Priya was just waiting for that validation to feel surer about herself.

Thanks again for the lovely comment. I'm so humbled that you're a fan! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Thanks, Shibz! Glad you liked it and sure you can marry Ram but idk what Priya will have to say about that! 😆

Thanks again for reading! ❤️

I'll leave a cupcake for her, maan jaayegi😆

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

so sensitive and such real scenario

loved it