Haha I love dhanush here 

Looks fun …loving the music by arr…very funky

Sara dosent seem LAK level horrendous

Akki…not sure how I feel abt him …meh

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I LIKE IT!

Sara is so good here..thank God back on track after some disastrous performances

Also refreshing to see a movie with akshay centered on the leading lady. Sara seems to have a powerful role

Is akshay doing an extended cameo here or he is a proper lead? 

Disappointed that it is not releasing in cinema though. Movies should now release in cinemas as they used to

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sara was not bad in this one

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dhanush is awesome, and Sara is so bad .. Almost feel sorry for her

Tetul thumbnail

Sara and Akshay ooojing grace. 

GIF-24-Nov-21-4-31-48-PMOpera-Snapshot-2021-11-16-111502-www-instagram-com

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Don't even know what to make out of the trailer. Same old Anand Rai small town tropes in the film. Even the music sounds average from the trailer except the Shreya Ghoshal one. Sara as usual is horrible along with that fake accent. Such a large scale film being dumped into OTT when cinema halls have reopened pretty much speaks about the quality of the film.

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Don't even know what to make out of the trailer. Same old Anand Rai small town tropes in the film. Even the music sounds average from the trailer except the Shreya Ghoshal one. Sara as usual is horrible along with that fake accent. Such a large scale film being dumped into OTT when cinema halls have reopened pretty much speaks about the quality of the film.

Probably speaks more to the logjam of Akshay movies.  He just released two films in Oct and Nov and has two more coming up in Jan and early March.  5 films released theatrically in 6 months is a it much even for him.  They could have postponed it but these films are eating money sitting on the shelf so long. It started filming March 2020.

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This actually doesn't look bad. I'll watch it for Dhanush. 

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can someone STFU Sara .... She is still doing "Tum mujh tang karne lag gaye ho " wala acting ... either shouting loud or whining. It's NOT CALLED ACTING...

Look for once "Dhanush" and LEARN IT .... !!!

Else BAAKSH Do ...... behen humko .... STOP RUINING MOVIES.....

Dhanush once again shines with it natural acting. Just Last scene alone in trailer with his facial expression was much much more than what Sara did in whole trailer.

Akki as usual doing what he does best SLEEP WALKING ... been there done that kind of role for him. 

Only letdown which I felt was SARA ALI KHAN .... She might ruin the movie completely. 

Storyline doesn't seem anything new, from Jab We Met to 80s fake marriages bollywood romance movies. It will all depend upon screenplay, direction, editing, music and performance. 

Musicwise with  Irshad Kamil & A.R. Sir I am hoping something good will come out. 

Performance Dhanush is there so chances are high audience might like it.

So it boils down to SCREENPLAY & EDITING.