Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I heard Rajiv again flipped and Went to shamitha telling that umar is behind Pratik and calling him controlling. The way Rajiv flipped in front of the press about teja taking stand for him, umar should have taken a lesson.

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

So according to you who is at fault ? 

No one...

Rajiv is clownish ..aadat se majboor

Prateik has a habit of ordering people around 

And Umer tried to play his game by using Rajiv in  trying to prove that Prateik is a bully.

This game is such, where everyone tries to magnify faults of the others  in a bid to  pull them down and at the same time  present themselves as righteous.

Everyone is here to play...so no one is wrong.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If umar trusts rajiv then he is next bali ka bakra. Umar should stay away from Rakiv and prathik fights

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

No one...

Rajiv is clownish ..aadat se majboor

Prateik has a habit of ordering people around 

And Umer tried to play his game by using Rajiv in  trying to prove that Prateik is a bully.

This game is such, where everyone tries to magnify faults of the others  in a bid to  pull them down and at the same time  present themselves as righteous.

Everyone is here to play...so no one is wrong.

Perspective👍🏼

But for me I will keep it simple and not go into the cycle what who does always 

For me in that moment pratik was wrong especially when rajeev told I am having a conversation with umar. It's not like that utensil is running away or rajeev. It's almost like rajeev is in the bathroom and pratik coming and telling him wash utensil.😆 There is something called etiquette. 

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

If umar trusts rajiv then he is next bali ka bakra. Umar should stay away from Rakiv and prathik fights

I know what your pointing out at.😆

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rajiv has no credibility after the task yesterday, when Teja brought up the issue of Rajiv getting dragged by Pratik because of his sexuality. Rajiv flipped on her laughing with Shamita and high fiving Pratik saying its banter, when it was v clear he was serious when sat opposite Teja around the dining table complaining to her about Pratik and everyone. These kind of people shouldn't be shown any sympathy or given help. He has his beloved sister there its her headache to deal with. 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pratik was wrong last time but this time there was no bulling at all. Even Rajiv himself said there was no bullying. Umar was just showing his frustration of not being in top 5 on Pratik.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Pratik was wrong last time but this time there was no bulling at all. Even Rajiv himself said there was no bullying. Umar was just showing his frustration of not being in top 5 on Pratik.

Rajiv lied to Shamita (yet again!) 

At the kitchen area when it's just Umar and Rajiv sitting and Pratik and Simba were making tea. Rajiv told Pratik then that he's bullying and Pratik said don't call everything bullying. It's Rajiv who brought up bullying first.

The way he flips on his words, he either is a liar or has memory loss 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Rajiv lied to Shamita (yet again!) 

At the kitchen area when it's just Umar and Rajiv sitting and Pratik and Simba were making tea. Rajiv told Pratik then that he's bullying and Pratik said don't call everything bullying. It's Rajiv who brought up bullying first.

The way he flips on his words, he either is a liar or has memory loss 

I know he brought that word, but this time there was no bullying. He just caught the bully word used by Salman against Pratik to show himself bechara. And tomorrow again he will go to Pratik and will have his regular banter with him. I hope Pratik ignores him from now onwards.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

I know he brought that word, but this time there was no bullying. He just caught the bully word used by Salman against Pratik to show himself bechara. And tomorrow again he will go to Pratik and will have his regular banter with him. I hope Pratik ignores him from now onwards.

Yeah its better for them to just stop talking because Rajiv is a confused person and when he talks about past situations he tends to lie or misremember