Bigg Boss 15

Pratik bullying rajeev - Page 4

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

umar is that annoying aunty who likes to tang arahna in everyones business. he was completely wrong and will be bashed on wkw for using the word bullying 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They bullied Divya in ott so yes they are a bully gang. 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pratik and Umar have unfinished business between them.   Constantly provoke karta hai Pratik and Umar lost his cool today.  Every time someone loses their cool Pratik wins and does more bak bak.

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pratik almost kills someone.

Umar asks the victim to lodge a police complaint. 

Pratik Fans: arey ye umar kaun hota hai victim ko batane wala kya karo. Aag laga raha hai..

Next WKW pe victim: Pratik ka intention aisa nahi tha bilkul. 

(Looking at Shamita- was this okay?,

Shamita nods.)

Alexbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rajeev just wants all the attention. Rajeev wants to take over the kitchen. Umar was trying to show he was taking care of Rajeev but Umar was just rubbing in. Rajeev needs to come up with new game plans because this bullying thing is getting boring now.

-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pinufan

Pratik almost kills someone.

Umar asks the victim to lodge a police complaint. 

Pratik Fans: arey ye umar kaun hota hai victim ko batane wala kya karo. Aag laga raha hai..

Next WKW pe victim: Pratik ka intention aisa nahi tha bilkul. 

(Looking at Shamita- was this okay?,

Shamita nods.)

Kaha bartan saaf karne ki baat kaha maar dene ki.

Aapka Umar koi kam violence karta hai?

At least make a fair comparison. Kuch bhi

-Halo00- thumbnail

This forum is so biased against Pratik, every time he argues with someone, it's "bullying". Rajiv didn't look bullied at all and firm but sure let's make him victim. He seems more confident than before lol

And please, what a lame thing to start an argument over. He just asked him to wash dishes in his regular tone. Yahan kaun pls pls karke kam karvata hai.

Like Umar but he is definitely looking for outlet to fight Pratik. Baat Rajiv aur Pratil ki thi, phir Umar aur Pratik ki ban gayi.

Rajiv is just a scapegoat/excuse for everyone.

-Halo00- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Pratik didn't have to yell it from across the room, he wanted to order Rajiv around, if he really wanted to get Rajiv to clean what ever crap he could have walked up to him and told him nicely, his tone sounded like he is still in his VIP zone 🤪

Haath jor kar pls bhi bol sakta tha. Par kaminey ne aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya :D

-Halo00- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shiner

Perspective👍🏼

But for me I will keep it simple and not go into the cycle what who does always 

For me in that moment pratik was wrong especially when rajeev told I am having a conversation with umar. It's not like that utensil is running away or rajeev. It's almost like rajeev is in the bathroom and pratik coming and telling him wash utensil.😆 There is something called etiquette. 

Tbf it's not like Pratik said Rajiv stop talking and go clean now, he just reminded him. From what I have seen of housemates, no one is as considerate as you have described. Name one housemate who has backed off seeing two others talk. Here people interrupt your conversation soon as they hear their or their friend's name.

And we have heard snippets where lunch is not prepared on time, cups have been left out unwashed etc. so nothing wrong with that.

lol how do you even compare the two.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Halo00-

Tbf it's not like Pratik said Rajiv stop talking and go clean now, he just reminded him. From what I have seen of housemates, no one is as considerate as you have described. Name one housemate who has backed off seeing two others talk. Here people interrupt your conversation soon as they hear their or their friend's name.

And we have heard snippets where lunch is not prepared on time, cups have been left out unwashed etc. so nothing wrong with that.

lol how do you even compare the two.

See it's okay to tell once in my opinion but not repeatedly keep disturbing .That example was to bring to notice that there is something called etiquette. He may not say stop talking and wash but when you repeatedly keep disturbing that's means the same. See in that moment pratik was wrong. This post doesn't intend to say pratik imperfect  and others perfect or history of bb nobody has done it.