Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

shahid looks good 

mrunal's character was extremely annoying in the trailer

Tetul thumbnail

Looked exactly like Toofan. Only time it seemed touching when Pankaj Kapoor said chhuta nahin bhaga tha tu. 

Edit: Nvm  

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Same vibe as Kabir Singh. But looks like a sure shot Hit.

I still think Sooryavanshi would remain the highest grosser of 2021 because 83 is going to face tough competition from No Way Home and Jersey.

And looks like next award season we would again get in a debate of Shahid Vs Ranveer, as both seem to be top contenders for best actor award with 83 and Jersey, just like it was with Gully Boy and Kabir Singh.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the trailer! Looks like something interesting.

However, I noticed that the makers have not got over the Kabir Singh hangover and have tried to incorporate elements of that here as well.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Liked it 

I love how shahid does not ruin remakes and maintains their integrity and soul without aping the original performer 

Jersey isn’t a crowd pleaser or a pacy as KS but it’s pretty intense …it can be a polarising film too like KS…although it’s nothing controversial or problematic, unlike KS

I don’t think it will be as big as KS…

With jersey, I liked the film for most part but the revelation in the climax for me wasn’t fully convincing (I’m guessing a lot of ppl feel that way, but some ppl loved it coz of that)

Mrunals character feels like a nag but her annoyance is justified…u will know when u see the film 

If they get the music right like KS did, that’s half the battle won

Looking forward 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Liked it. Shahid was good , Mrunal was meh. Loved the original too, Nani was awesome in it 

Minionite thumbnail

Looks good, though there are some parts that seemed like a repeat from Kabir Singh trailer (I didn't see the movie so can't comment there). The background score was damn good. Shahid is always awesome.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I like how they seemed to have stayed true to the original. There is no reason to deviate from the original considering that it was a hit and also a critically acclaimed one at that. 

And as usual Shahid is going to kill it! All in all, looks like a paisa vasool movie! 

The original Telugu movie trailer just for reference: 

https://youtu.be/AjAe_Q1WZ_8

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Reminded me of kabir Singh, shahids looks are similar, the way he is acting and the emotions of his character are similar, even some shots and the background music are similar, would have been nice to see something a bit different, I mean its already a complete remake of a South movie 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago