Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

Obviously her crying was fake

Remember she was crying after nominating/eliminating her friends😆

Actually she got upset on ishaan's eviction because she never thought that will happen so soon😆. However I don't find that crying also fake

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Once twice thrice doesn't matter 

When she bullied Donal it was okay .when she was ordering around everyone it was okay . Now crying buckets when someone did 10% of what she does to others

If course its not okay! Never said that! She got a taste of her own medicine. And rightly so!

All i am saying that this girl doesnt cry, never seen her. And this wasn't even anything to cry over. So i will give her a benefit of doubt, most probably she was pmsing. Its a real mindfuc*ry! It may not be the case at all, but i will still give her that benefit, simply because i never saw her crying. And it definitely was not woman card! She never said main ladki hoon, mujhse baat karo meri baat suno, main ladki hu mujhe pata hai kitchen ka sab ya main ladki hu main roungi!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

The reporters said as if crying is a crime🤢

Exactly. 

Agar ek ladka ro de to emotional hai banda, kitna sensitive hai. And if a girl cries, she is playing a woman card!

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Exactly. 

Agar ek ladka ro de to emotional hai banda, kitna sensitive hai. And if a girl cries, she is playing a woman card!

Actually the logic changes according to the reporter's favourite but yes no one will ever say to a guy that you are using male card😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

If course its not okay! Never said that! She got a taste of her own medicine. And rightly so!

All i am saying that this girl doesnt cry, never seen her. And this wasn't even anything to cry over. So i will give her a benefit of doubt, most probably she was pmsing. Its a real mindfuc*ry! It may not be the case at all, but i will still give her that benefit, simply because i never saw her crying. And it definitely was not woman card! She never said main ladki hoon, mujhse baat karo meri baat suno, main ladki hu mujhe pata hai kitchen ka sab ya main ladki hu main roungi!

I agree with your neutral post towards teja👏. Even I don't like her and find her irritating sometimes but I don't think her crying was fake. This was just an emotional breakdown due to tough situations which happens in a house like bb👍🏼

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hardly saw teja crying.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

I hardly saw teja crying.

Exactly she hardly cries still just to target her that foolish reporter said all that🤢

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If I was her I would've cried around 10 times today during press conference. But she was strong enough👍🏼 and hats off. Not related to the post but an example where she didn't cry to gain sympathy or use woman card even after the end of the press conference.

She did handle it well and in good humour.

So can we give her a benifit of doubt where she cried over such a pitty issue? Just a leak of emotion? Could've happened due to stress, PMS, pressure or anything.

Woman card is nowhere near in picture here, not even sympathy card. Arey woman card kiske aage? Nishant and Rajiv ke ? Like how come she even thought of this question out of 100000 non sense things happening in the house.

Edited by NormalGirl93 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

If I was her I would've cried around 10 times today during press conference. But she was strong enough👍🏼 and hats off. Not related to the post but an example where she didn't cry to gain sympathy or use woman card even after the end of the press conference.

She did handle it well and in good humour.

So can we give her a benifit of doubt where she cried over such a pitty issue? Just a leak of emotion? Could've happened due to stress, PMS, pressure or anything.

Woman card is nowhere near in picture here, not even sympathy card. Arey woman card kiske aage? Nishant and Rajiv ke ? Like how come she even thought of this question out of 100000 non sense things happening in the house.

Teja is mentally very strong and she hardly cries in the house. So her strong personality is not a shock for me👍🏼

Last two paragraphs of yours well explained exactly my thoughts👏. Every year media has a new low🤢

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The reporter used wrong choice of word "woman card"

But she's not wrong saying Teja cries when things don't go her way

I have only seen Teja cry 3 times. One when she was sitting alone, one during the gift part (alone) and one the kitchen incident. 

2 out of 3 times she was alone and didn’t cry in front of people. Once she did because Nishant hurt her and he’s her friend so probably hit her hard.

please tell me when does Teja cry when she doesn’t get things going her way because I don’t think she has.